tynblpb

Not working spread in current WW3. For how long it'll be?

Spread is showing bullet dispersion when hipfiring, right?

SO, anyone who is using something like DMG-Nine milli compensator or is choosing grips because of "spread reduce" line in their properties... do not do this. It's useless. Spread multiplier is not working in current version of WW3. This is how look like 4 25 rounds bursts from DMG. Left is for max spread reduction loadout. Right is only M417 compensator to make vertical recoil comparable.

Скрытый текст

20200520184124_1.thumb.jpg.ae7a767c58543ef1653df4698a584876.jpg

U see difference? I don't. So, basically few attachments such as RGL bipod that has worse stats than others, but should compensate it by being more effective in reducing spread, are now undoubtedly losing the comparison. And Sig and DMG compensators the reduce only spread are utterly useless.

Скрытый текст

20200520184220_1.thumb.jpg.3c9cd411aac11533ceac49ff034bc01d.jpg

So, if u will choose the grip, exclude "spread" line from ur calculations.

And the answer from devs team will be deeply appreciated: IIRC after movement/animation patch there will be(?) attachments stats rebalancing. So, will be by then Spread working or not? Or should we forget about it? And HK 416 and SA80 will be the best ARs for hipfiring without any "buts" and "what if"?

Because somebody from devs team said(mb it was even Ragir) that weapons are a little too accurate when hipfiring and that devs were going to do something with it. It means increasing spread, but spread modifiers on attachments should be working then. Or not?

Has anybody any info about that?

Edited by tynblpb

Только что, HeiligeRobbe сказал:

Is it really hip fire spread? I always thought it was a measure for the predictability of recoil patterns :D

I tried it with SCAR-H and AK-15 when simply holding LMB without trying to compensate recoil and shooting full-auto. No difference. And amount of kicks/changing the barrel's movement directions was the same for both loadouts. For my biased view with compensator that is reducing both horizontal and vertical recoil line of hitmarks was more "straight". 

17 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Spread is showing bullet dispersion when hipfiring, right?

Spread is the amount the bullet could be different for where your crosshair is pointing. This direction can be 360o around the crosshair.

The vertical and horizontal values don't apply to spread. Hipfiring is a whole other story and I don't know a lot about that for this game.