JustJarno

Game freezes after 3 minutes in-game

hi, i just bought this game and it looks really good but i can't play it sadly. after 2-3 minutes into a match my game freezes and i have to force exit it through task manager. the lobby works fine so this only happens in-game. i hope someone knows a fix for this and i would appreciate the help. i read some things about ram leaks but i don't know if those issues are connected or how to fix them but for the matter i got 32gb of ram if that is helpfull.

Further, my pc specs are:

Processor: i9-9900k

Graphicscard: nvidia Rtx 2080

32gb ram

Edited by JustJarno

4 часа назад, JustJarno сказал:

hi, i just bought this game and it looks really good but i can't play it sadly. after 2-3 minutes into a match my game freezes and i have to force exit it through task manager. the lobby works fine so this only happens in-game. i hope someone knows a fix for this and i would appreciate the help. i read some things about ram leaks but i don't know if those issues are connected or how to fix them but for the matter i got 32gb of ram if that is helpfull.

Further, my pc specs are:

Processor: i9-9900k

Graphicscard: nvidia Rtx 2080

32gb ram

I've had similar problem. Do u here ambient sounds in the background when game freezes?

In my case it was my USB-headphones conflicting with the game. When I was using 3.5mms jack audio there were no problems with freezes. Ppl on the internet say that there are multiple reasons for this issue to happen, but problem with audio compatibility is named most often.

So, dunno, will it help, but try at least to run the game with unplugged headphones.

Edited by tynblpb

On 6/11/2020 at 11:47 PM, tynblpb said:

I've had similar problem. Do u here ambient sounds in the background when game freezes?

In my case it was my USB-headphones conflicting with the game. When I was using 3.5mms jack audio there were no problems with freezes. Ppl on the internet say that there are multiple reasons for this issue to happen, but problem with audio compatibility is named most often.

So, dunno, will it help, but try at least to run the game with unplugged headphones.

no, i don't hear ambient sounds when the game freezes. but i was already playing with a headset on jack audio. but i tried to play without a headset plugged in, but that also didn't work and the game froze yet again. any other sollutions for me?

the screenshot is in dutch but i'll guess you understand the situation. when i try to alt tab to the task manager it does bring me a view of the loading screen. minor detail tought i'd share. i also tried changing all kinds of different sound settings from 16 bits - 44100hz  to 32 bits - 192000hz. both didn't help

Schermopname (36).png

On 6/13/2020 at 9:15 AM, JustJarno said:

and i have tried disabling dvr mode and windows 10 game mode in my windows settings. but without any luck.

Necroposter here. This freezing several minutes into a match is likely caused by external sources of instability that have gone undetected for a long time now. World War 3, in its hunger for system resources and other innate game issues, has revealed them.

I can go over fixing them in a step-by-step process if you like, or otherwise create a compilation post detailing it as a new thread topic.