How many votes does it take for a suggestion to be accepted? I would like to know!

(note: viewers pls vote for my suggestions. Click on my profile icon and you can find all suggestions I sent. One on implementing Singapore into WW3 and another on more contents. Thanks a lot!)

Ppl vote IF they like the suggested idea, not because there is suggested idea. And for idea to be considered it usually needs at least 10 votes. U need to explain WHY ppl should vote for ur idea, there should be some "catch" in it, because almost all of the ideas, if they will be considered good enough, will require a big amount of work to be done by devs that have limited resources. 

The more ideas to be implemented - the later will be release.

So, if there is no "catch" almost nobody will vote for it.

• Like 1

I don't think there is fixed number.

Even if 100 people vote for a suggestion if it makes now sense to the devs it might be rejected.

About the number of views. Well the forum has not many visitors so don't get your hopes too high to get a lot of attention. Probably it would even be better to wait for another major update (if we will see one that is) and post your suggestion again because more people might visit the forum then.

I have no idea how many people see your suggestion. They will vote for it only if they like it. As said: If I were you I would bump the suggestions when a new update comes out.

I did not vote for your suggestions because frankly speaking I don't think that they are what the game needs right now. In the far future when the Asian theater of war is implemented one could discuss them. But first we have to get to a full release and I would be worried about this first.

Posted (edited)

Is there no one else who have seen this and my other posts? I have like only a few while the rest have hundreds.

(btw Heiligerobbe ppl can still vote now and have the contents released at a later date. It all depends on the devs. All I would like is to have my suggestions forwarded to the devs so they can have an idea as to what to do.)

Edited by Percy Fieldsten
  • Angry 1

Dude ffs, did you notice that there simply is not that much activity on the forum? It is entirely normal that your posts don't get that many views. Other suggestions are a lot older, back when more people paid regular visits to the site.

I do not know what you are trying to tell me with the sentence in the brackets.

Besides, it is not necessary to beg for votes in every thread. Those who are coming to the forum surely won't miss them out. So if they don't vote they probably just don't like the suggestion. Your Singapore suggestion has 10 votes which is quite a lot (and makes me wonder if you created multiple accounts to vote for it tbh :D ).

No matter how much your life seems to depend on the suggestions even if they get forwarded it will take MONTHS until you will hear anything back from the devs IF AT ALL. @tynblpb and I both have made suggestions which got forwarded. For mine I never received any confirmation that they will be implemented. So calm down and stop spamming the forum :D

Posted (edited)

Ok @HeiligeRobbe.

I like the humour in the third paragraph tho. But it’s true (*celebrates in “multiverse”) ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

But only a few are my accounts. Most r my friends.

Edited by Percy Fieldsten