Can anyone tell me what kind of video settings will make the game very smooth? I play games on a Low-performance gaming laptop with MX150 that’s way below the average games’ system requirements and it lagged and was bugged so much the holy light is shining through my scope whenever I ADS.

1 час назад, Percy Fieldsten сказал:

Can anyone tell me what kind of video settings will make the game very smooth?

No Video Settings can help u if u have low-performance system.  Only setting "heaviest" settings such as Shadows, Textures etc. to Low can reduce stutters/lags.

If we talk about Visuals highest effect have: Effects, Post-Processing, Shadows and ScreenSpace Reflections and lastly Textures. There is easily distinguishable difference in picture quality when changing them from Low to Medium. And Shadows are "heaviest" as they can drop ur FPS by 15-25% when changing from Low to Medium.

1 minute ago, tynblpb said:

No Video Settings can help u if u have low-performance system.  Only setting "heaviest" settings such as Shadows, Textures etc. to Low can reduce stutters/lags.

If we talk about Visuals highest effect have: Effects, Post-Processing, Shadows and ScreenSpace Reflections and lastly Textures. There is easily distinguishable difference in picture quality when changing them from Low to Medium. And Shadows are "heaviest" as they can drop ur FPS by 15-25% when changing from Low to Medium.

Damn...

And what’s with the “holy light” blinding me whenever I zoom into a scope or red dot ADS

Только что, Percy Fieldsten сказал:

Damn...

And what’s with the “holy light” blinding me whenever I zoom into a scope or red dot ADS

Screenshot mb? I don't understand what do u mean by this "holy light".

Just now, tynblpb said:

Screenshot mb? I don't understand what do u mean by this "holy light".

It’s the blinding light glitch that occurs when aiming down a scope. I personally call it “holy light” because it is the brightest light I’ve seen in any games that I played🤣. Worse than flashbangs.