LT Icey

[MAP] Aircraft Carrier

Question

It would be pretty cool to play on an Aircraft Carrier. I picture it being like the USS Texas from Call Of Duty WW2.

Pin on World War 2

It would need a flight deck, hangar deck, hull, island, a few rooms inside the ship for the crew and maybe even accessible places to lean and mount a machine gun. The setting could be out at sea with moving water around as the carrier drives, or it could be at a destroyed naval station. Well, since WW3 obviously takes place in the future, maybe the aircraft carrier could be in the air flying!

It could be relatively small like the Nimitz class or huge like the USS Gerald R Ford

Primed for a Busy Year Ahead, Carrier Gerald R Ford Will Be at Sea ...

• Like 1

14 answers to this question

That’ll be a nice addition if we have a coastal battle ground, similar to Operation Overlord (D-Day).

Imagine such a huge map. But the map should be an iconic landmark.

• Like 1

I am really surprised this suggestion has 7 upvotes - like are there still 7 players left who are so new not to see that this makes no sense gameplaywise? :D

On 8/7/2020 at 6:20 PM, LT Icey said:

It could be relatively small like the Nimitz class or huge like the USS Gerald R Ford

That's my favourite part of the suggestion :D bboth classes use the same hull design. Which means they are of the same size. :D

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

LOL you want retarded map design here are a few ideas for Maps that will not work with WW3

Shipment CoD with 64 players

Wet Work CoD with 64 players

Crash CoD

HiJacked CoD

Metro Bf3+4

Locker Bf4

El Alamein Bf1942,

Strike at Karkand Bf2

Omaha Beach Bf 1942

oh or maybe fight on the Death Star

Death Star.jpeg

🙈

Oh and btw. i remember there was a gamemode in Bf3 or bf4 with a Aircraft Carrier you can play on and fight on and guess what?

NOBODY LIKE THE BULLSHIT OR EVEN PLAYS IT!!!

It is like the Community Gamemode Breakthrough 5 people ask for it F51 waiste resources and nobody plays it  😝

Edited by Enigma
  • Haha 1

The Death Star map in Jedi Knight 2 was actual quite fun ... oh wait but the gameplay was also kinda different with these sword thingies and stuff :( Too bad!

Given that tynblpb has already posted a couple of arguments against this map idea, can the proponents actually give some arguments for it? Gameplay related arguments! - Nothing like "OMG it looks so cool I am Special Forces One Man army taking over an aircraft carrier!!!11"

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, HeiligeRobbe said:

The Death Star map in Jedi Knight 2 was actual quite fun ... oh wait but the gameplay was also kinda different with these sword thingies and stuff :( Too bad!

Yeah i wish i could pull out a laser sword when the main weapon is empty (WOoouuAAMM) heads off🤪

back to topic:

So i recomment if F51 listen to community ideas they should listen to PLAYERS who LIVE INSIDE THERE GAME 😜  like tynblpb  or kk800piepen with 3000+ hours ingame.

Or at least they should listen to players who have a minimum of maybe 100h ingame.

To sort out people who played 3h and just ask for troll contend like a Call of Duty map with a Aircraft carrier or vehicle or weapons or new Theaters 😜

Instead they could ask for things that makes sence please fix Strikes,performance,movement,vehicle,weapons,glitches...and more

New gamemodes lol on a non working enginebase I could tell you from the start that breakthrough will fail it is boring. Take a Tank or vehicle with c4 go to the Box shot it Win!!! *GG*

... when i think back in time and remember my absolute favorit tactical shooter Americas Army 6800h+ (F2P btw).

There where gamemodes that never came back in any game and where AMAZING...like extraction for example.

Save a Hostage who is also a player not stupid Bot but without any weapon.

1. find Hostage both Teams don´t know where he is

2. get him a weapon

3. bring him outside the big Hospital)

Even when you where killed it was exciting to watch

or Sabotage( 3 valves Sabotage) Both gamemodes are absolute ANTICAMPER gamemodes 🤪.

So sad the hole thing about WW3.  I was getting addicted to it (1400h) because of the difficult weapon handling,weight system and many more...

I bet that even when make the game F2p the situation will stay the same "LOW PLAYER BASE"!! 

Because the game it self is more for Sim style players ARMA ,SQUAD,PR not for Call of Camper players that need a mouse and 5 Keys on Keyboard otherwise they are overwhelmed by to many buttons 😂.

@ LT_Icey how many hours you played WW3?To me it seems you never played it

I just see you ask for

Nukes then a post about WW3 Simulator mode?? and now a Carrier Map...

Edited by Enigma

Posted (edited)
7 godzin temu, Enigma napisał:

when i think back in time and remember my absolute favorit tactical shooter Americas Army 6800h+ (F2P btw).

There where gamemodes that never came back in any game and where AMAZING...like extraction for example.

Save a Hostage who is also a player not stupid Bot but without any weapon.

I don't remember that, like really tactical game, but it was totally awesome. That spam with granade launchers on SF Hospital, so fun. Still playing AA PG sometimes but its not the same...
We still don't know where this game going. Trying to stand between CoD and Arma looks good for me :)

Edited by Smasher

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Smasher said:

I don't remember that, like really tactical game, but it was totally awesome. That spam with granade launchers on SF Hospital, so fun. Still playing AA PG sometimes but its not the same...
We still don't know where this game going. Trying to stand between CoD and Arma looks good for me :)

Ohh Yeah i loved the extraction  gamemode it was called VIP i think.

My Clan at this time called it Extraction played on  the Hospitalmap. Damn Hospital was one of my Favorit maps😍. LOL can not find old videos from gameplay I only found this

KEEP IN MIND HOW DAMN OLD THIS GAME IS!!!! It still looks good to me for that age.

I bet i still can pixel Shoot on Bridge crossing 🤪 or Pipeline Vent shotXD. I remember that game was the first where i used 5.1 audio it was like wallhack u can hear enemies so damn good not like in 2020 Insurgency Sandstorm where you can not tell if enemie is above or below you. Or sometimes enemies makes no footsteps because fucking ambience audio is killing important sounds pfffffffff.

To me WW3 was more between BF4 and ARMA...i first played it and loved it!!!

I was tired of Bf4 and the always same Maps,tactics,waypoints,weapons,players and fag..  Admins like WBKS kiddies ban for raping them 🙈.

Don´t get me wrong when people cry CHEATER,HACKER i have the most Fun 😆

Most of the time i only play Infantrie harcore maps but i am banned on the most servers now for stupid reasons.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/LesterGrossman/stats/1003837927259/pc/

So Ww3 was exactly what i was looking for... but sadly.........

Edited by Enigma

Posted (edited)
9 godzin temu, Enigma napisał:

I was tired of Bf4 and the always same Maps,tactics,waypoints,weapons,players and fag..  Admins like WBKS kiddies ban for raping them 🙈.

Don´t get me wrong when people cry CHEATER,HACKER i have the most Fun 😆

Most of the time i only play Infantrie harcore maps but i am banned on the most servers now for stupid reasons.

I had the same situation with my clanmates in AA PG, we're banned on most private servers, for beeing too good :D (if u spend few thousands hours in game it's obvious u can do weird things) and many admins just banning clan tag to be "fair" . Now we can play only official servers (whole 2 in EU), which are full most of the time, with many newbies, so it's not really fun anymore... That's way I'm against dedicated servers, which many people demands here, but need to wait to see what time bring to us with F51 :P

9 godzin temu, Enigma napisał:

not like in 2020 Insurgency Sandstorm where you can not tell if enemie is above or below you. Or sometimes enemies makes no footsteps because fucking ambience audio is killing important sounds pfffffffff.

I have same feelings about WW3, have no idea from where footsteps sound come, even if i hear it, usually its too late :D It's so anoying for someone who raise on that game like AA :/

Edited by Smasher

Yeah, great idea. Make a huge floating thing that fits only 1(TDM) game mode where half of the strikes will be utterly useless. Imagine amount of modeling work required to be done for this "map" not to look as some kind of fuel tank.  For one game mode. Great idea. Great.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Yeah, great idea. Make a huge floating thing that fits only 1(TDM) game mode where half of the strikes will be utterly useless. Imagine amount of modeling work required to be done for this "map" not to look as some kind of fuel tank.  For one game mode. Great idea. Great.

XD idk why people still suggest things  after no respond from Devs in such long time XD

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Death said:

XD idk why people still suggest things  after no respond from Devs in such long time XD

🤣Only a CoD player could ask for SHIPMENT Map and add a pic of CoD WW2 Texas.

Dont get me wrong on this i still like the game it self and still think it has potential.

But i ask my self do people ask for new maps just to troll???

The old maps even dont work!!

But yeeeah keep asking  for stupid things for an abadoned game that seems to be left for dead by Devs.

So to me it is realy sad as this was more fun to play than other bugged games like boring Insurgency SandTwitch!

A game for people who like to camp idle in front of your computer and watch others play 🤪

Devs only come back to give warnings 😝 As i allready posted my opinion by posting a simple picture and get this for

1 warning point

No restrictions being applied