tynblpb

Devs are porting WW3 on consoles!

Well, duh. My.Games executive said that they count WW3 as AAA game. All AAA games nowadays should have simultaneous releases on all platforms. So WW3 is already finished and devs are now chained to radiators and are coding to port the game on consoles. 

Don't ask for proofs - it was INSIGHT.😋

No, it was not clickbait title. This is how I rly think.

3 часа назад, †FeuerEuphorie† сказал:

Anyway, please, no aimassist.

If console peasants will play only with peasants - why not? If there will be cross-platform I still don't see how it can help them if only it will be pure aimbot.

1 hour ago, tynblpb said:

If console peasants will play only with peasants - why not? If there will be cross-platform I still don't see how it can help them if only it will be pure aimbot.

are you guys really considering this thing???? its not even finished on PC for fuck sake

Edited by Death
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 часа назад, Death сказал:

are you guys really considering this thing???? its not even finished on PC for fuck sake

Yes, we know. 0.8.7.1 patch ATM. But it's too long already.

Initially game was supposed to be released summer 2020.  New movement/animation was presented 10 months ago, when it was ~8-9 month in development as there was note about devs working on new movement in early May 2019. Add to this that fact that there were no new maps for 15 months already and all this time they were working on 4 maps to add. New weapons, vehicles, strikes - almost nothing new in last 15 months. Or presented, but postponed.

So, 0.1 to 0.6 path was 8 months long and second period is now almost twice as long.

So Yes, my bet is that game is basically finished and devs are porting game on consoles for a wannabe proper AAA release. And game release is postponed for new consoles to be released too. Because currently the only modern modern-day shooter for consoles is CoD Warzone. And with Halo flop TF51 can try to catch some attention of console crowd.

Still, I can always be mistaken but then I can not find any excuse why release was delayed aside from a little forced "devs want crowd to forget about WW3".

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Yes, we know. 0.8.7.1 patch ATM. But it's too long already.

Initially game was supposed to be released summer 2020.  New movement/animation was presented 10 months ago, when it was ~8-9 month in development as there was note about devs working on new movement in early May 2019. Add to this that fact that there were no new maps for 15 months already and all this time they were working on 4 maps to add. New weapons, vehicles, strikes - almost nothing new in last 15 months. Or presented, but postponed.

So, 0.1 to 0.6 path was 8 months long and second period is now almost twice as long.

So Yes, my bet is that game is basically finished and devs are porting game on consoles for a wannabe proper AAA release. And game release is postponed for new consoles to be released too. Because currently the only modern modern-day shooter for consoles is CoD Warzone. And with Halo flop TF51 can try to catch some attention of console crowd.

Still, I can always be mistaken but then I can not find any excuse why release was delayed aside from a little forced "devs want crowd to forget about WW3".

you are joking i still cant believe you no offence

• Like 1

LOL just LOL this Forum is my new favorit

WW³ CONSPIRACY THEORY Forum

As i said and will say again and again...

THE GAME IS LEFT FOR DEAD AND THE DEVELOPER GIVE A DAMN **** ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO SPEND MONEY OR THE COMMUNITY.

The other ******** thing is bring a PC Tactical Shooter  wannabe A³ Game with ULTRA BAD PERFORMANCE to X-Box and PS4 or what ever console yeah it will be great like

Operation Sandcamper 🤣

So what kind of Game they wanna built?

Everybodys darling?

With the actual performance the game will not perform well on a Playstation or X-Box hardware... and nobody tested it as PTE is closed and new updates are not availabel.

Fantastic i cant wait to read the next WW³ HOAX

• Haha 3