tynblpb

Soldier is standing up with Tochnost' SR when switching to alternate ammo.

When u r lying down and press/hold R to switch to alternate ammo - ur soldier is standing up, changing ammo and then lying down. When u switch back to main stand up animation is repeating.

No problems with G29. Devs, check plz, is this fixed in new animation or not.

Tochnostanimationbug.gif.880240c0b0c3347ba42438b2ba9d55c1.gif

Edited by tynblpb

Hello,

First of all, I appreciate your efforts and willingness to report bugs and faults within the game, but I would simply request that you follow the following template:

This will ease the readability of your reports and help devs out when they are going through it on their list. 

Unfortunately there is no info we can give or get in terms of what changes the animations have brought in and we're in the same boat, we just have to wait and see.

1 час назад, Polak сказал:

First of all, I appreciate your efforts and willingness to report bugs and faults within the game, but I would simply request that you follow the following template

Okaaay, I'm lazy, but I'll try. Not that there are any more bugs big enough to be reported.

1 час назад, Polak сказал:

Unfortunately there is no info we can give or get in terms of what changes the animations have brought in and we're in the same boat, we just have to wait and see

Though I'd like to see the responses that bug was taken into account, with devs being prohibited to be active on forum I don't expect any reaction.

It's just I'm seeing Rozmo sometimes visiting forum and with him being kind enough to rly fast check and give an answer about my previous report about syringe animation bug

I'm having a little hope that IF he is reading BugReports section of forum, it will be not that hard for him to check this bug too. I'm not expecting answer from him, though.

Edited by tynblpb

I can assure you that bug reports still hold importance. I attempt to be as transparent as possible, but there are still gray zones I personally cannot jump into.

However I wish to point out that this bug has little chances of existing on the new animation system. Devs have stated the entire system is being redone from scratch, so most of these bugs go out the window straight away. Of course, an additional QA team from MyGames is helping Farm51 with their problems, hence the new animation system should be much better than the current system.

• Thanks 1

"When u r lying down and press/hold R to switch to alternate ammo - ur soldier is standing up, changing ammo and then lying down."

It is simple anti camping mechanic it is not a bug;-)