Muflex

Say Hello!

Hello all! Just picked this up and looking for a solid, consistent group/clan of people to play with. Adult (40) w/ mic located in NA/Central Time Zone. Play most weeknights and weekends. Looking forward to it! 

4 hours ago, scurry said:

Hello all! Just picked this up and looking for a solid, consistent group/clan of people to play with. Adult (40) w/ mic located in NA/Central Time Zone. Play most weeknights and weekends. Looking forward to it! 

Hey! Welcome to the game!
You should check this section out!

Hello everyone! Loving the game so far, like everything it has it’s issues but it can only move forward and get better!!! Appreciate all the work put into making this game happen!!!!

I'm Gamesturbator. I'm 51, have neurological stuff going on so I'm terrible at games as I have no reflexes or pattern recognition to speak of.  Let me be your squad leader! :p Loving this game even though I just played part of one round!

Hi all,

My name is Pew-Pew, I used to be a big fan of BF4. I've bought this game because it looks cool and I want it to succeed.

See you on the battlefield!

• Like 1

Hello ! Giant Joe here, PTU tester wannabee.

I played a lot of BF2 and then I didn't find any similar games that was good enouogh for me. Even the BF3 and BF4.

I would like to know why we cannot introduce ourselves in a dedicated topic for each one... just like other game communities.

Edited by giantjoe202
  • Like 1