Muflex

Say Hello!

Hey everybody. It's your boi, el-Quin here, and you're never going to believe what I just found in WW3 :insert Ali-A meme here:

Lol I'm just playing guys. I'm a joker! I hope to find you on the battlefield and I lighten your mood with my antics!

- el-Quin

• Like 1

[SIR] is an active community with a strong foundation in Foxhole We currently have had a major reboot with some exciting new changes! We are a group that holds tight to the core values of honesty, fluidity, and inclusivity These words sound nice on paper but as a group it has been our practice and through time the process has been refined through our "growing pains". Honesty is vital for membership and officer core alike We are all gamers and that honesty is the only way for groups to maintain their existence. We want everyone to be able to voice their opinion your opinion will help to dictate SIR's future. Fluidity and turnover are not the same in SIR. We in SIR are aware officers get burned out. Being a merit-based organization requires players put in hard work to advance in the hierarchy as our community expands outwards to include other games as well. Officers can become veterans for their favorite game with no ill-will or internal repercussions. Inclusivity is accomplished through the probation system. We hope that your unique personality will mesh with our community culture and everyone deserves the opportunity to prove their worth.(edited)

We are expanding into the fabulous game that is being generated here at World War 3 by Farm 51 Studios!
[SIR] "Strength Through Unity"
Edited by Moorep8

Hi there I'm Kapten_Nubben. An open battlefield player since 2005. Played BF 1, 2, 3 & 4, BF 2142, Bad company 1 & 2, Hardline, Arma 3 Co-op on 77th jsoc and Active in a brittish milsim platoon with +60 members each operation. I would say i've spent more than 12k-15k hours of Open battlefield games. So i'm Verry experienced with theese games. I really like what you have made and Look forward for upcoming changes! I really really see potential in this Team. Preciate the close contact with the community and the social feedback. 

• Like 1

Hello fellow Soldiers!! ?

@TheFarm51 Congratulations on WW3 EA, still an work in progress but is a great game, big potential.. Keep on the good work ??

• Like 1