Muflex

Say Hello!

Hey there from the U.S.A! It took some time for my account to become verified but I just wanted to say a big "Thank you" to the Developers and Staff for bringing this game together. My only other option was WarFace which is okay but I needed something new. I heard about WW3 from a YouTube video but did not buy into EA until I got a refund from another game which I was looking forward to, but ultimately decided to give up on and I am kind of glad I did. Wish the best for the other game, but WW3's character and weapon customization is truly something that I love. The only game I played that had a slightly in-depth gun customization feature was a very old and hack-filled shooter called Operation7, which is still alive but not too sure how it is since I last played. Truly love WW3 even though my current set up prevents me from streaming it, but, it is what it is!

Hello !!!

I'm going crazy I do not know how to install World War 3  .. I do not understand how it should be installed. What should I do what should I download? where is it ? do you need a serial?
sorry but I do not speak English very well XD.

Greets...  ?

World War3 has been a refreshing stay thus far.

Even in it's "alpha" state, the client and backbone of this game are top notch. I give these Developers a BIG thumbs up for keeping their project old school & hardcore/sim, etc. And have all confidence that WW3 can be a mainstay platform for ONLINE FPS battles.

I hope this community can stay honest and attract real players, that have a real desire to test themselves, on a fair stage using fair gameplay..! And it is my wish that this community shuns any clan or people attempting to pacify their ego(s) with cheats & hacks. Those people already ruined all the other games, the only thing that will keep this level of gaming alive (here within WW3), is fair game play.

I have been around since the beginning of video games, played at the highest levels. But today, we now have little boys who are cheating in Tourneys, all because they are afraid of testing themselves. Let-alone some anon FPS dude with some lulz name in an alpha test. I plan on actively recording my gaming & helping rid WW3 community of the cheatardz.

-trig0tron