Muflex

Say Hello!

Hi everyone! Been lurking since November 2018 but I'm hoping to start adding some contributions. Loving the game, the community and the down to Earth developers! Can't wait to see where this game goes. :)

Hello everybody, new player here.
I purchased the game even if my specs don't fully meet minimum requirements, anyways I was able to play a couple of games on minimum settings - waiting untill I'll upgrade my PC - and enjoyed it

Hi @Ardito17!
Welcome to the Forum and WW3! Devs still working hard to optimize the game. It can be better in the future so stay tuned;)
o7

*Sip* Yeah, Quake III was a good game.

Hi guys. I must say I love WW3.

I grew up on MP FPS like COD 1 and COD4 (modern warfare). But my gaming pinnacle was Battlefield 2. OMG. I had a blast at Strike at Karkand. Good times.

I am super excited about WW3. I have a feeling like I am playing a mix of Battlefield 3 (without garbage net code and blue lensflare filter) and COD4 gameplay. But a little bit more skill based but not as realistic as Arma.

WW3 is the exact sweet spot. I have very high hopes for this game. I haven't had such fun playing FPS for a veeeery long time.

Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Hi @ClawHawkCZE!
Welcome to the Forum and WW3! A lot of players thinking like you. Personally I found the same sweet spot what you are talking :)  Keep in mind that devs still working on the game... so it will be more optimized and more content will be added ?
o7

Sup folks!  I've been playing since EA launch but haven't really hung around the forums until recently.   I'm glad I stuck with it and happy to be part of the development process of a soon to be classic fps.  See you all in the Warzones!

Hello Everyone!

I'm new to World War 3 but I'm not new to first person shooters seeing as I've acquired experience in Arma, Squad, Rising Storm, Insurgency and many others as hardcore FPS games are my sort of thing. I registered to the forums to keep up-to-date with current news and to hopefully find a community that embraces newer players. From the looks of it, there's a pretty active community here so I guess I'll stick around.

See You In-Game,

Operator Backfire

• Like 1

Hello! 

So glad I gave this game a shot. It is what I have been waiting for since BF2. It gets so much right and is an absolute blast to play.

See you out there!

7 minutes ago, Disguise_AU said:

G'day everyone! Disguise_AU here, if there are any Aussie players seeing this send me a message and let's squad up and have some fun! 

welcome!

I think you`d better use official Discord to find teammates ;)