Muflex

Say Hello!

Hello! Looking at picking this game up, however big concerns on the player base (viewing recent steam reviews). Is it as dead as it's made out? I'm EU based.

Edited by Lleksor

13 minutes ago, Lleksor said:

Hello! Looking at picking this game up, however big concerns on the player base (viewing recent steam reviews). Is it as dead as it's made out? I'm EU based.

hey, playerbase is not big right now, but on EU you will be able to find a couple full servers anytime

• Thanks 1

hey, playerbase is not big right now, but on EU you will be able to find a couple full servers anytime

Great, thanks! It did seem to be more US comments that the servers were completely empty.

19 minutes ago, Lleksor said:

Hello and welcome :) Hope to see you in game!

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Lleksor said:

Great, thanks! It did seem to be more US comments that the servers were completely empty.

for US thats mostly likely true, same for AS i believe. For EU, as i mentioned above, there are always few servers (although unfortunately its not enough to have full servers for all maps to have a choice which map to play)

Welcome :)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Atway said:

for US thats mostly likely true, same for AS i believe. For EU, as i mentioned above, there are always few servers (although unfortunately its not enough to have full servers for all maps to have a choice which map to play)

Welcome :)

Ah cool. As long as I get to play then all good 😎 Thanks 👍

16 hours ago, eXsi said:

greet the community!

welcome

19 hours ago, eXsi said:

greet the community!

Welcome to the hell lad enjoy your stay.

Hi all. I’m Kamp, as it were. Just downloaded today, and had a blast for a couple hours! Have so many questions...heh, but I’ll show myself around. :)  Really hope to see the player base grow, but I def enjoy smaller teams on larger maps gameplay though...watch your flanks  ;)

peace

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kamp said:

Hi all. I’m Kamp, as it were. Just downloaded today, and had a blast for a couple hours! Have so many questions...heh, but I’ll show myself around. :)  Really hope to see the player base grow, but I def enjoy smaller teams on larger maps gameplay though...watch your flanks  ;)

peace

Welcome to the hell lad enjoy your stay.

Krashrider here part of =CKA= Clan, I am liking this title so far as I am not into BF1 or BF5. I still play BF4 at times but I definitely like this title more than the COD titles.

Good job Farm 51 and thanks for making this title a reality.

Hello from France. Bought the game a few days ago and I like the sim oriented playing style. The game is getting well so far. It's good not to have too many maps right at the beginning in order for us to get more easily used to the current maps.

Hello again! 

I already said 'Hello' on Page 6 about one and a half years ago but I feel like I want to re-do that now.
Back in 2018 I didn't play much but what I had experienced was very enjoyable.

One thing I didn't mention the last time I was active in this forum was that this game, when it was first released and I played it, had the potetial to become the game I expected Dice to create after Battlefield 2. The game I have always been waiting for and that I always wanted. A modern version of what Battlefield 2 had to offer and possibly more.
The gameplay is very similar, the visuals are looking good, the gun-play looks snappy,...and through the recent announcement about the partnership with MY.GAMES my excitement has been revived!

Before I didn't have much hope after playing it because I thought that the studio was too small, that you wouldn't have enough money to keep up the development and bring the game out of the potential and to the real thing. However, this new partnership was the missing puzzle piece in my opinion and I'm so happy you guys were able to make that deal happen.
Now I'm sure World War 3 has a bright future ahead of it!

Best of luck!

-Cyan

Posted (edited)

Hi all, i'm 52. Played Dod,Dods, most of Cod series & Battlefield series, Tried Days of War & Battalion ( not impressed )  Fancied a change, this game has potential. We will see :) 

Only bought the game over the weekend, so not really put the time in yet,. Still getting used to my  weird Key setup built around the arrow keys LOL. Struggled to find toggle ADS then found it's in zoom setting. Played a few games & managed to kill some people & cap objectives. Need to look at the gun customisation and put more time in, but enjoyed it so far. 

Quick question, is there a ingame tutorial as literally jummped in at deep end just to play ? Thx

Edited by DIRTY HARRY

Posted (edited)
1 час назад, DIRTY HARRY сказал:

Quick question, is there a ingame tutorial as literally jummped in at deep end just to play ? Thx

No in-game tutorials. But some "not-indifferent" ppl made tutorials on Steamhub.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/674020/guides/?searchText=&browsefilter=trend&browsesort=creationorder&requiredtags[]=Gameplay+Basics&requiredtags[]=-1

The one below is mine where I tried to cover some most important for newcomers parts. It's a bit outdated attachments-wise but still can be a little useful.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1739485311

P.S. There will be developer made tutorials, but as it seems release will be in 2021 and I don't think u'll need tutorials by that time.

Upd. And check this very good video made by Atway( one of the forum inhabitants).

Edited by tynblpb

Hi tynblpb / Atway,

Thanks for your response. Will checkout out all when i get a moment as i work nights & my main game time is normally late weekends. Thanks in advance. :)