Xray

The game does not start

Hi everyone, I installed the game and was eager to try it, but when I tried to start it it just crashed strangely, leaving no trace of itself on the "task management" section.
It goes without saying that I have installed it several times, and that I have gone through the various processes of verifying the integrity of the game files, but nothing.
Would anyone know how to help me?
Thanks in advance :)

On 1/15/2021 at 1:22 AM, Xray said:

Hi everyone, I installed the game and was eager to try it, but when I tried to start it it just crashed strangely, leaving no trace of itself on the "task management" section.
It goes without saying that I have installed it several times, and that I have gone through the various processes of verifying the integrity of the game files, but nothing.
Would anyone know how to help me?
Thanks in advance :)

do you launch the game via steam? Tre to reinstall EAC services - it launches before the game

hello thanks for replying, how could I do to install the EAC services? and what are they?

2 hours ago, Xray said:

hello thanks for replying, how could I do to install the EAC services? and what are they?

there should be installer in the game folder

EAC - easy anti-cheat

3 часа назад, Xray сказал:

Thanks

Wait a sec. All this time u were trying to start PTE client? Or it was Live client? Because PTE servers are disabled and u CAN NOT connect to them.

hi, so I was NOT trying to start the PTE servers (unfortunately), but the normal ones

yes then I tried several times to run that app in the game files to install the anti-cheat, but if you want I can do it again.

2 hours ago, Atway said:

dovrebbe esserci un programma di installazione nella cartella del gioco

EAC - facile anti-cheat

yes then I tried several times to run that app in the game files to install the anti-cheat, but if you want I can do it again.