tynblpb

Ally's gadgets TK bug.

Yes, I'm sure it's a bug. Tried to find it with search and didn't.

When somebody forces to explode some gadget like AT mines, Claymores etc. and if in their AOE is staying the teammate, if that teammate was killed - it will be counted as TK and killed person will have the right to punish that one that has planted explosives. EVEN if it was successful suicide attempt, when he was himself triggering the explosives, like on the gif below.

TKmine.gif.3b27f39f7d655b4b5318d31ab4d1f0fe.gif

If in release version there will be something like kick for excessive TKing implemented, while this bug will stay like this, some ppl(me) will start abusing it to get rid of ppl they don't like. For example sniper lying down somewhere far from fight with Claymores around him. I will happily ruin the round for him. So, to save this guy's gaming experience I hope that devs make so that when some person is forcing the gadget to explode - this explosion and dmg dealt by it will "belong" to that particular person and not the person whom that gadget belongs to.

With that if u, for example, will force AT mine to explode by shooting at it with sniper rifle and explosion will kill someone from enemy team - it will be urs fully deserved kill.

In the same if it was the ally killing ally, it will be him who will be punished for TK and not the guy who has planted it and now is doing his job on another side of the map and while knowing nothing.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

DANgit bro. !!  you still playing the game ? and testing it ? does this guys really are paying attention to your post? I have no see any fix of the bugs your kindly posted bro !  the bugs are stil there, what happen to this guys of FAIL 51 ?!!! and their new partner ? Chinese  Co. ?  the same guys that are like fishy and Paid to win spyware BS in video games , who believes and trust in Chinese  Cos. today !!!!??  you have to be  same crook ,  are this gonna be a FAIL more thank it  is now?

Edited by HALCON4

7 часов назад, HALCON4 сказал:

DANgit bro. !!  you still playing the game ? and testing it ? does this guys really are paying attention to your post? I have no see any fix of the bugs your kindly posted bro !  the bugs are stil there, what happen to this guys of FAIL 51 ?!!! and their new partner ? Chinese  Co. ?  the same guys that are like fishy and Paid to win spyware BS in video games , who believes and trust in Chinese  Cos. today !!!!??  you have to be  same crook ,  are this gonna be a FAIL more thank it  is now?

Yes, I'm still playing it. No, I've stopped testing it thoroughly more than a year ago. It's just when I find a bug or remember if I didn't report back then - I do it. Though yes, I'm a little disappointed why there are no more "we'll send it to QA team" replies, as it has IMO no connections to NDA stuff. Bugs are still there because it's almost 1.5 years old version of the game. And me being a little perfectionist somewhere deep inside will never stop reporting them.

Mail.ru is not a Chinese company.  Only ~15% of its stock belongs to 2 chinese companies. Voting part is much smaller. Company is controlled from Russia.

I play WW3 because current version it's to my liking, the moment I will be disappointed - I will leave. I don't care about other ppl playing it and never will lure ppl into playing it. Much higher chances has the situation where I say "get lost and never appear here again".

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, tynblpb said:

Though yes, I'm a little disappointed why there are no more "we'll send it to QA team"

Sorry, I figured our talks on discord have figured this one out. In case one of these ends up being related to the NDA, I avoid talking about it across the board. I will give you a blanket statement that I am watching all that you post, and investigate the problems you find myself, or send to QA, whichever is more convenient. It is really hard for me to be any less vague because of the nature of the NDA, and continued and unique statements will eventually run me into a corner that is simply not something I can escape from without sounding weird. You'll have the guarantee that I investigate your bug reports though. We can chat after the NDA is lifted as to what the conclusions of your bug reports are/were :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1