Majestec

Finally some news

Posted (edited)

Encrypted Communication Intercepted46FB4598-D38E-4E67-8492-2D899405BE17.jpeg.311b29a3329a1c08782da19ae65fd7a6.jpeg

2C119D84-2CFC-470B-9D90-5DC6CA4391CE.jpeg.22ed00b49390288b7d92fc9742db7a8c.jpeg

We will get new gameplay on 28/July!?!

Edited by Majestec

34 минуты назад, Majestec сказал:

We will get new gameplay on 28/July!?!

Unlikely.  IMO, it will be usual route for "big projects": announcement -> teaser -> trailer -> actual gameplay footage. 

I'm hoping devs have learnt their lesson from Early Access - don't build hype until you're very sure you've got the product to back it up. As a non-tester I can't really say I have much reason to have too much hope here. If we see a good teaser/gameplay then yeah I'd happily take interest but I'm not holding out on much right now.

Posted (edited)

So far looking over these pictures we can see some of the new stuff possibly coming out.

Picture 7

- Pretty hard to miss as it's on the Soldier's Rifle.

- Might be a sign of a new Strike, might be nothing, it's hard to say.

• The Soldier's Headlamp/Flashlight are turned on

- Are we going to be able to turn those lights on in the future some how, or is this just a artistic design for the picture? We'll have to wait and see.

Picture 6

•  VEPR-12 doesn't have a Muzzle

- Will we be able to run guns without Muzzles on, or is this just a new art direction for the VEPR-12? Can't really say for sure here.

• VEPR-12 seems to have a different kind of Upper rail

- While I cannot confirm what it is exactly, none of the Upper Rails currently in game look anything like what the soldier has in the picture. If anything, the upper rail almost looks like the G36's short flip sight rails (It's not of course, but almost looks akin to it.)

• The BWS Helmet now able to have a Gas Mask equipped with it.

- Maybe the other Helmets will be able to do the same thing? I know the LWH Helmet you can get a Gas mask under it. Ultimately we will just have to wait and see.

- I might be wrong, but the style looks about the same. Hard to tell with the lighting.

Edited by Dunabar
Small fixes
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of new stuff in Picture 5 and seems to be light on the hidden stuff. But, possible stuff we have is-

• Activated Night Vision

- Might be a sign of Night Vision to come to the game which could mean Night Maps. Add in the fact that the Soldier in Picture 7 had both his Headlamp & Flashlight on his chest turned on as well. But, might just be purely artistic design and nothing else.

• Possible new Character face

- Last two pictures didn't show the Character's face and this one seems a bit different compared to what we're use to seeing in game. By how much though, that is hard for me to tell personally.

• Lighter tone Camo on the bicep

- Good chance this is purely just the lighting in the picture, but maybe a sign of being able to change the tone of the camo? Only time can tell and the camo this time around seems to be the Polish WZ. 93 Pantera which we already have in game. Overall I suspect this is just the lighting and nothing else (though I'd be happy to be proven wrong.)

• Jets in the Sky near the WW3 logo

- Good chance this is nothing as we've always had Jets flying in the sky over the maps.  But, maybe someone notices something different about them? I'm still researching and examining but might have to limit my time for irl matters.

• Palace of Science & Culture

- While there is a good chance this is purely for the background of the art, it could possibly be speculated that the Warzone Warsaw map will be expanded a bit to include even more of the Palace than what is currently able to be explored. At one time on the Large Warzone Warsaw map, players could actually go further inside of the Palace of Science & Culture, back to a garage that housed the capture point inside of it.

Overall this picture so far seems to be the lightest one when it comes to possible hints, reveals, and the likes.

Edited by Dunabar
Small fixes
  • Like 3

I confess that I had given up on this game, I am so stoked about an impending release. Please make it soon.

• Like 1

Oh and by the way Battlefield will not pull me out of this if the new group hasn't borked it.

• Like 1

Photo 6

This gas mask it's M74. Maybe it's some SBS ver. this VEPR-12?

Photo 5

This jests looks like F-2 but I took a closer look and the back of the wings is straight so it's probably 2 F-16 or F-21. 

1 hour ago, majki_majk said:

Photo 6

This gas mask it's M74. Maybe it's some SBS ver. this VEPR-12?

Photo 5

This jests looks like F-2 but I took a closer look and the back of the wings is straight so it's probably 2 F-16 or F-21. 

Yeah in game the M74 is simply referred to as German Gasmask currently on the live build and yeah it's the VEPR-12 Shotgun.

Posted (edited)

Alright we actually seem to have some new stuff in Picture 4 today.

- Long ago prior to the Developers going radio silent, there was a Strike on the PTE servers called Supply Drop (and to pat my own ego a bit) which used unfinished V-22 Ospreys, and rather than dropping Supplies it actually dropped bombs which I suspect was just the early design simply being a early design (or the Bombs were the Supply Drop and the Aircrew absolutely botched that drop when they dropped them on me...) We'll have to see where this goes, maybe I managed in a round about way to get a Strike added to the game.

• VEPR lacks a Muzzle

- Once more we have a weapon that lacks a Muzzle and while last time it was the VEPR-12, this time it's just the VEPR itself. So, are we actually going to be able to take the Muzzles off completely from our weapons? Again, only time will tell.

• Seemingly uplifted ground around the Brandenburg Gate

- One thing that has me very, very curious looking at this picture is the fact that between the 4 (near the bottom where it shapes like a L turned around and layed down) & Vehicle, a section of the street under or behind the gate looks like it has been lifted up. Not blown up, but actually lifted up to reveal layers of dirt under the pathway. Did Berlin get updated, remade, or something in the closed Build? We will have to wait and see.

• Soldier's eyes seem different

- It's possible this is simply a re-texture change, but as I looked at the Soldier's eyes in the picture, they actually looked different compared to what we have in game. Maybe in the future we will be able to change our Character's eye color to give them more of that personal touch? We'll have to wait and see.

• Soldier's head/face shape seems different

- There is a good chance this is simply just me seeing things, but it seems like the Soldier's head & face might be shaped differently compared to what we see in game currently. Are we finally getting closer to making our Character physically different enough compared to other Player Soldiers? Only time can tell.

- I originally thought the picture had shown the Leopard 120MM A4 turret on a T-72 chassis. But, after going back to the image (again), I feel confident that the Vehicle we're seeing under the number 4 is actually the Japanese Type-16 IFV. After comparing the countdown image with real images of the Type-16 and adding in the fact that the Type-16's turret was allowed to be used on the live version of the game for for awhile accidentally. I feel 100% confident that we now have at the very least, possible confirmation that the Type-16 IFV's Turret is coming to the game, which means of course we could very well have the whole IFV coming as it would not make sense to only bring the turret itself. Only time can tell though. Add in the fact that we possibly have the Japanese Flecktarn camo in Picture 6 and of course heading into Asia as part of expanding WW3's War, I think it's pretty safe to say the Japanese are coming.

• Artillery Gun spotted

- While I was looking along the left side of the image, I noticed an Artillery gun rather close the Gate & (possible) IFV. We've seen Artillery guns before in one of the reveal trailers and of course when we're selecting our Artillery Strikes. So, this could be nothing more than artistic design for the image, what it could be though (aside from Artillery) if it isn't just part of the art though, I have no clue. Only time can really tell what is going on with this odd, lonely Artillery Gun.

(Still looking for more stuff)

Edited by Dunabar
Small fixes
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Citrus said:

Man is an absolute mad lad at deciphering these photos.  

It's not purely me. @tynblpb noticed the VEPR had no Muzzle on before I did. We both happened to notice the Ospreys, he just typed it on Discord before I did. Besides, with as much community involvement as there was trying to confirm if it was a Leopard turret on a T-72 chassis, I was having fun trying to get to the heart of the matter. But, I think we're all out of things to find in picture 4 now. I may find something else, I may find nothing else. :)

Edited by Dunabar

7 hours ago, Dunabar said:
  • VEPR lacks a Muzzle

- Once more we have a weapon that lacks a Muzzle and while last time it was the VEPR-12, this time it's just the VEPR itself. So, are we actually going to be able to take the Muzzles off completely from our weapons? Again, only time will tell.

The weapon held is indeed a VEPR, but there are a few interesting new things to look for

• As you pointed out, no muzzle attachment - perhaps guns start without muzzle devices when you initially get them?
  • The magazine is a steel magazine - currently these are only available for the 7.62 Beryl and AK-15 in game, but there are 5.45 ones like https://www.abidearmory.com/ak-74-magazine-5-45-x-39mm-10-round-steel-mag/ there are a few possibilities for what this could be (look at 1. in image):
    • New magazine types for the VEPR
    • Caliber conversion for VEPR
    • Or even a new gun
  • The top rail is different to any currently available for the VEPR, it is much shorter than all those on the current in game store (look at 2. in image) I didn't really bother researching this as I imagine most parts are listed in foreign languages.
  • The scope is different to any scope currently in game, it has an angular bottom and sides whereas the current ones have a circular bottom (look at 3. in image). The logo looks like a copy of a Nightforce logo, so looking on their website we find this monster 5-25* variable optic that looks like a very close match https://www.nightforceoptics.com/riflescopes/beast/beast-5-25x56-f1 it's unlikely it will cover that range in game, but we can certainly expect to see this out shooting the current high power optics with perhaps a 10x or 12x magnification.

Altogether this means that we'll be getting a new high magnification optic (very exciting), as well as either a few new parts for the VEPR or a new rifle (most likely new parts as the receiver is already mostly the same, but could also be caliber conversion - we'll just have to wait and find out). Excited to see tomorrow's number. Clearly they've put time into fleshing out everything from where the current live build is.

image.png.1757e4b784c15fbb659f22960c2c035d.png

• Thanks 1

Ha! I knew something didn't seem right about the VEPR and I got so absorbed with the Vehicle Turret I never went back to the VEPR. Pretty ashamed of myself for that. But! Boss tier level find @nubbits! I wonder if this will eventually lead to the VEPR being able to get a Drum Mag or a longer extended magazines to make a VEPR-RPK or whatever. Things are shaping up nice and it's going to be awesome to see if these are confirmed in the new update. Great work Nubbits!

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

• Thanks 1

Cheers @Dunabar, looking forward to the next one, soon as I saw the rifle my inner nerd was reactivated. Maybe I'll see you in game some time, there's a lot more people online recently.

5 minutes ago, nubbits said:

Cheers @Dunabar, looking forward to the next one, soon as I saw the rifle my inner nerd was reactivated. Maybe I'll see you in game some time, there's a lot more people online recently.

I was on earlier till real life stuff caught up to me demanding attention. Maybe I will be back on before too late and we can see where things go from there. Hopefully this is a positive sign of things to come and we can start seeing People on more regularly without need to organize events. 😀👍

Finally. I have been waiting patiently for some news for a year now.

Lets see 1 year of development what it did to the game. 

If this game turn out to be fun, free to play and can run well on a average PC (which most people have), then it has nothing to worry about Battlefield.

I spent the last year playing Warzone but I got tired of it.

Its good that another option expect BF appeared now.