Sign in to follow this  
Manchild

Veteran Alpha Test

It looks open to all pre-release customers.  Finally!  

I assume there will be an update through Steam for the "veterans" to access?  Maybe through PTE?

Edited by Manchild

Hey, the update will be published to PTE. You will know ahead of time when it will happen. All available info right now is hereThere still are more plans for testing (not just this one) open to everyone, which will expand in content with each one. For this one, it's mainly for server infrastructure tests, gameplay tests, performance tests as well as access for veterans as one of the bonuses available to them.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Polak said:

Hey, the update will be published to PTE. You will know ahead of time when it will happen. All available info right now is hereThere still are more plans for testing (not just this one) open to everyone, which will expand in content with each one. For this one, it's mainly for server infrastructure tests, gameplay tests, performance tests as well as access for veterans as one of the bonuses available to them.

Probably asking to much for patch notes... But if there was some way I could see what was adjusted or changed in general from a year or two ago that would be appreciated.

• Like 1

I did the survey and added the game to my Steam wishlist, so do I have to wait for the Alpha test now after I get confirmation of signing the NDA thanks.

The changelog would be too big hence there is no official one. Pending permission for unofficial one as far as NDA allows.

2 hours ago, XMoisBackX said:

I did the survey and added the game to my Steam wishlist, so do I have to wait for the Alpha test now after I get confirmation of signing the NDA thanks.

The survey is for the Focus Test, which is now offline. The Alpha tests are only available to prior owners of the game, and future tests including everyone are planned.

• Like 2