Atsuage

Faster Capture

Now object capture speed is too slow,so game tempo is bad and make one side game.

Please more faster capturing speed.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

Also the capture reward isn't good enough to keep me capturing. Bf 1 for example gives me 650 points(correct me if I am wrong) for each capture in total. And it gives you about 400 points in the process of capturing. However in WW3 the capture reward at the end is much better than the process reward, and that really makes me go away to kill people and then come back to the capture point to get the 200 points capture reward when it is 90% captured.

• Like 3

It goes faster when you cap it with your team, but i agree controlling a point on your own takes a long time.
A lot of times you wont make it to get it to 100%

It goes faster with a team, so maybe the problem comes from the lack of communication within squads to provide intent of capturing, The speed is completely fine and needs not change I believe, it rewards teamwork and becomes a struggle but completely possible for lone wolves.

• Like 5

I know it goes faster with a team, but capping a flag by yourself in this game is nearly impossible.  

20 minutes ago, Yahoo.SE said:

I know it goes faster with a team, but capping a flag by yourself in this game is nearly impossible.  

Maybe just be better than the full team of enemys that occupy the area, or work with your team ?

• Like 1

Please don’t change this. You are supposed to capture points with your team. Capture points as a squad would be way to op when you make it faster and people would just capture points alone if they want to. That’s not the point of the game!

• Like 4

On 10/23/2018 at 4:13 PM, Atsuage said:

Now object capture speed is too slow,so game tempo is bad and make one side game.

Please more faster capturing speed.

I think making captures faster would ruin the game. The current length is perfect length for tactical play and promotes team/squad play, as you capture quicker with more people.

The pacing of a game is important. If you speed things up then it's too arcadey. You'd have people solo 'run and gun'ning, capturing points and not meeting any resistance before moving on to the next. This is not a play style I want to see

On 10/23/2018 at 5:10 PM, Yahoo.SE said:

It should be nearly impossible to solo capture! Not impossible, but barely doable... Which it should be. 

P.s. you can still easily solo capture if you go for a counter and choose to cap a flag that's away from the actions. 

This is all good for tactics

It doesn't need a change i don't know if there's a VOIP system but that's what we need to do better, as being a squad lead is hard always typing in chat it's not practical. 

Edited by MightyKay

On 10/23/2018 at 5:53 PM, Sovietique51 said:

Do not change the capture system thank you. You have to play as a team to capture faster.

+1 

On 10/23/2018 at 12:53 PM, Sovietique51 said:

Do not change the capture system thank you. You have to play as a team to capture faster.

^ This

On 10/23/2018 at 11:20 AM, chenyx said:

Also the capture reward isn't good enough to keep me capturing. Bf 1 for example gives me 650 points(correct me if I am wrong) for each capture in total. And it gives you about 400 points in the process of capturing. However in WW3 the capture reward at the end is much better than the process reward, and that really makes me go away to kill people and then come back to the capture point to get the 200 points capture reward when it is 90% captured.

Indeed the capture points are too low. Making the reward bigger will help the whole team participate!

reward will be bigger if you follow the squad leader objective like attack or defend the objective...not like the squad leader ask you to capture objective B1 but you running way and capture objective A2