chenyx

Spawning onto a point needs to be SAFE

I have several times spawned onto a point but right in front of an enemy or seen an enemy spawn right in front of me. Bf1 makes spawning onto point safe but spawning onto squadmate not safe, which is a possible choice.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

THis is what killed bf1 for me the constant spawn die instantly BS!!!! And since there is no kill cam you have no idea whats even killing you just bonk your dead.

21 minutes ago, ImSpiffing said:

You cannot spawn on an objective that is contested. I guess your just unlucky they arrived as you spawned.

Every time I spawn on  flag that is controlled by my team had this problem the game would spawn you right in front of an enemy,even got a few kills tyhis way as people would spawn right in front me while I was shooting

4 minutes ago, MOJO919 said:

Every time I spawn on  flag that is controlled by my team had this problem the game would spawn you right in front of an enemy,even got a few kills tyhis way as people would spawn right in front me while I was shooting

Bad luck I guess my dude, or maybe they spawned on their squad leader.

Omfg please fix this holy $&@? Like the amount of games that 75% of one teams players leave because 2 tanks are sitting at a spawn.... literally game breaking.

not bad luck bad design! I was no where near the only one having this problem. we had 5 in our discord playing this last night everyone was complaining about the same thing .

• Like 2

For example, a choice will be to spawn somewhere far away from enemies but close to (not in) the point. (agains this is what bf 1 does)

2 minutes ago, MOJO919 said:

not bad luck bad design! I was no where near the only one having this problem. we had 5 in our discord playing this last night everyone was complaining about the same thing .

You cannot spawn on contested objectives, unless the game is bugged or some enemy was jsut close enough not to contest yet it should be a problem as big as your saying.

your missing the point the flag was under my teams control I spawn on it get shot instantly from behind cause the game spawned me right in front of an enemy player that's on the flag. I had several kills this way as people were spawning right in front of me. it's a game issue plain and simple.

Edited by MOJO919

You got it right on the spot. I think they should just use the same spawning system from battlefield that,besides the safe spawning, also implements spawning a bit away from the capture zones.

• Like 1

I truly enjoyed this game so far but it is early access and I understand that.It's also the reason of having these forums to find out what is giving players grief. I hope the devs keep up the hard work as the game has huge potential.But this kinda problem is a game killer.

2 minutes ago, Firebird said:

You got it right on the spot. I think they should just use the same spawning system from battlefield that,besides the safe spawning, also implements spawning a bit away from the capture zones.

I feel like this is the only choice as it doesn't give advantage to anyone. Immuning the spawner is not a good choice at all as it is unfair for the players in the point.