Sign in to follow this  
Maxy

small white dot at screen centre

hey,

would love to get rid of that small white dot at the screen centre.

is that planned?

thanks

• Like 1

I'm allready glad there isn't an actual crosshair.

The dot is kinda needed marking targets, without might be a pain to find the right spot.

For a squadleader base targets are pretty small for example.

• Like 1

Dot is better than your standard crosshair, but agreed I'd like an option to disable it. I prefer as clean of a screen as possible. Individual HUD options would be good.

I like the dot, because it is helping a lot with hipfire. An option to disable it would be nice, since most people don`t like it.

I'm not sure where I stand on this one. This is the ultimate "Do we go with the realism route" or "Do we go with the more arcadey gunplay route"

And it's a tough decision to make. I'd say remove it, but would easily compromise with a toggle on off. Any decision i wouldn't say is WRONG. I think it's just a game direction decision 

I'd rather have it in as an option. Disable it if you don't like it. If you're worried about people using it for hipfire, gamers will just be putting something on their monitor anyway, so may as well level the playing field.

make it an option - I personally like it, it helps me "pre-focus" before I ADS … like RpTheHotrod said people will just stick something on the monitor anyways, hell some monitors have a aim dot option prebuilt

i can barely see the dot as it is right now so doesnt matter to me if its removed ^^... but please dont do a crosshair like battlefield etc...

Edited by revdox

IMHO it should stay - just give an option to disable it for people who are frustrated with it.

People can use reshade, monitors software or simply make a dot on it with duct tape - to add one anyway so at least there's an equal ground about that.

• Like 1

If they get rid of it some people will just use 3rd party software to add a crosshair and get an advantage over those who aren't doing the same, so I'd say keep it, though an option to remove it would be nice if people don't like it.

I think the dot should stay. You can argue realism all you want, but when you actual shoot a firearm you have a general idea of where your weapon is pointing even without actually aiming down the sights. The dot provides this, just so long as it is not super accurate which i have not found it to be so. Without it you have no idea of where your weapon is pointing. 

A option to remove it would be fine, but i don't think it should be removed wholesale. 

Edited by grizzly95
  • Like 1

Support the Creator of the theme , a point on the screen more than I think. Personally, my opinion !

Sign in to follow this