Sign in to follow this  
Dynshot

Remove Attacker/Defender

I honestly just don't like this option, I rather it just go straight to the spawn screen and nobody (at least from my experience) just defends or just attacks. I think that you should get extra XP for defending and attacking. If you have any valid points with or against this please comment it but I believe this should be moved.

• Like 7

Some players prefer a passive style of play and would rather go back for a contested obj rather than risk its loss going for another that the enemy controls. It doesn't harm the game or players in anyway and is a nice addition I believe to provoke people to question their plays.

Have to say I agree with Dynshot. Having to choose between attacker or defender makes me feel obligated to that specific task. 

Everytime i join a server it says everyone is on the attacking side.  Defending is easier then attacking an objective.  so i prefer more xp for attacking then defending.
This way you encourage people to be more aggresive and not camp the whole game on a point  and still get the same amount of xp.:) 

So i agree with Dynshot by not having to choose a side.

Edited by Dnsiko
  • Like 1

You are not obligated but are encouraged to follow your choice, I do understand but at the same time is it really that much of an impact to need to be removed.

Also the 100 on attack seems to be a bug.

On how Warzone is structured, I think people attack if they have the least amount of objectives and defend if they have the greater amount of objectives.

Sign in to follow this