Panagiotis133324

People Running With RPG's using them like shotguns

devs too busy fixing the server situation and I think until the master server is fully functional we wont see changes. Its a shity meta but isn't game breaking at this point.

something I would liked looked into very well and not a half ass balancing attempt that ends up over nerfing it since tanks are powerfull.

The real fact why you guys request such a change is because (and like you already said) you got farmed to often. Where should I start by requesting nerfs cause i got farmed to much by other situations? Spawn Camped by mg, sniper and tanks with repair behind. Spawned and walked 10 secs and again got farmed by campers. Sometimes it's just a normal situation where both sides are crossing their way.

The only change I would deal with is if I kill myself in near combat range. Thats ok. But all other ideas are just nonsense. RPG is just a weapon like any other in the game. Like you guys die, a RPG player also get killed by another RPG player. So who cares? Dont request changes / nerfes where no one should be.

Welcome to war.

57 minutes ago, TZoningHard said:

devs too busy fixing the server situation and I think until the master server is fully functional we wont see changes. Its a shity meta but isn't game breaking at this point.

something I would liked looked into very well and not a half ass balancing attempt that ends up over nerfing it since tanks are powerfull.

that is how it should be, the servers needs to be fixed before they change anything else

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RecoilJohn said:

that is how it should be, the servers needs to be fixed before they change anything else

Yes, but this is a conversation about RPG's and not server issues.ofc connection issues and game breaking bugs need to get fixed first but that doesnt mean we shouldnt give feedback on othet aspects of the game. 

9 minutes ago, RecoilJohn said:

Thats right.

A weapon like the RPG is basically useful to fight any target. Even if it is mainly used against armor.

Adjustments may be necessary.

We will deal with your feedback and discuss it in the team.

To be fair the RPG is a tad to effective VS infantry. The problem is that the RPG has an explosive radius ingame. In reality the RPG does way less damage in the surrounding area since the explosion is focused forward. IT should be modeled like that as well doing much less splash damage but do full damage when hitting tanks and players. 

Another interesting thing would be to add a slight accuracy debuff for larger ranges since the RPG is right now used for sniping way to often.

• Like 1

Yeah. RPG should blast from the rear too, damaging teammates. Close quarters RPG fighting should have serious consequences.

• Like 1

Add backblast. Have hitscan lazer come out from behind. If it hits the wall, the lazer will measure how far it is, and give damage to player. If there's player behind, the shooter will receive same damage as player do, due to backblast.

But RPG is not always good. I use it a lot, but I can only hit them if they are close, or I'm high enough to hit their ground and wall. I can't snipe them far away, and framentation + tantem have slow ammo change speed + few reserve. If only they can nerf RPG reserve ammo 1/3 -> 1/2, and nerf ammo pack to only 1-2 rpg refil limit, then it would be good. It's too early to nerf RPG.

Edited by Yuzuri

I played a few hours now and it feels like the rpg situation get´s worse every single game it start... 

23 minutes ago, Lykran said:

I played a few hours now and it feels like the rpg situation get´s worse every single game it start... 

I can't remember the last time I got killed by an rpg as infantry, if you're constantly getting caught out then I'd suggest you're behaving too predictably.

7 minutes ago, Cral said:

I can't remember the last time I got killed by an rpg as infantry, if you're constantly getting caught out then I'd suggest you're behaving too predictably.

could also be a problem... but  in the last game a lot of engagements in a hallway ended with one side "winning" because of an rpg ^^ 

4 minutes ago, Lykran said:

could also be a problem... but  in the last game a lot of engagements in a hallway ended with one side "winning" because of an rpg ^^ 

It's tough to know for sure if it's an issue without seeing footage, but since there are no 'Operation Metro' type maps, if one team is consistently wiping groups with an rpg then the opposing team is at fault for clumping together in those hallways in the first place!

48 minutes ago, Cral said:

It's tough to know for sure if it's an issue without seeing footage, but since there are no 'Operation Metro' type maps, if one team is consistently wiping groups with an rpg then the opposing team is at fault for clumping together in those hallways in the first place!

i don´t want to start a big discussion BUT ^^

there was no "clumping together" involved in these situations... normal 1v1 / 2v2 .... but with clogged hallways i would do the same... 

and fyi not new to this genere ?

pls no hart feelings  

Guy's remember that being realistic is not the most fun for the majority of people, it's a video game not Escape from Tarkov. 

EDIT: Grammar

Edited by Dynshot

3 minutes ago, Dynshot said:

Guy's remember that being realistic is not the most fun for the majority of people, it's a video game not Escape from Tarkov. 

EDIT: Grammar

sure but rpg spam close quarter isnt fun at all, except for a few hyperactive cod kids.

15 minutes ago, Gutshot said:

sure but rpg spam close quarter isnt fun at all, except for a few hyperactive cod kids.

I did it in Battlefield a lot tho, quit referencing COD lmao

On 10/24/2018 at 4:35 AM, DIR3WOLF said:

childish tactic

so much crying about RPGs vs Infantry it's a legitimate thing, I have an RPG on my Assault loadout I use the standard RPG for vehicles and the Fragmentation RPG for you crying little people that bunch up along walls presenting me with easy kills...Occasionally I have used the standard RPG too but it's less effective obviously  ? 

5 hours ago, Twizted said:

so much crying about RPGs vs Infantry it's a legitimate thing, I have an RPG on my Assault loadout I use the standard RPG for vehicles and the Fragmentation RPG for you crying little people that bunch up along walls presenting me with easy kills...Occasionally I have used the standard RPG too but it's less effective obviously  ? 

That's not what this is about. I agree when you see multiple people bunched up an rpg is the best choice of weapon. It's the running around the corner stuff and shooting an rpg 5m in front of you without any real backlash for yourself that needs to be looked at.

• Thanks 1

and make the back blast hurt as well, so you dont have 5 guys in a small corridor shooting rpgs all the time lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AussieScotsman said:

the problem with that is people are retarded and wont care if they kill 5 team mates behind them. they'll fire anyways

They will care because one of these 5 people will click punish :P

Don't add blasting radius. Just give damage to player if the rpg is detonated within close range. Blasting radius will give splash damage.

Here is the problem... You can have a rpg as primary and secondary. If you select a special for both and ammo bag as gadget you can spawn use a ammo bag and have 4 normal rockets and 2 special that's 6 rockets from spawn. You can then drop a ammo bag approx every 30 seconds re giving you 6 rockets. The issue isn't the rpg it's self but it's how much ammo you can get with them to constantly spam rockets. 

Edit: the only thing that needs fixing regarding the rpg it's self is if you shoot the floor 10m away from you the enemy in front of you dies while you take no damage. You can literally run around a corner see a enemy in front of you and shoot the floor. They die and you live. 0 need to aim. 

Edited by GameShock