Sign in to follow this  
Jafoolyplu

Ammo Types

Having an extra mag of a different type of ammo is great, but what would be better is if all of the ammo was of the type that you chose. 

This would mean that you wouldn't have to hold R just to load a single mag of a different ammo type, but all of your ammo would be AP or HP, depending on what you chose when customising your gun.

i would like to have it that way. Why should a solder get in fight without the best what he can gets?

11 minutes ago, Oneill said:

i would like to have it that way. Why should a solder get in fight without the best what he can gets?

....Game balance

you can balance the ammo. AP is penetrating more often and doing less damage,  HP penetrates less but do more damage. FMJ is the middel

• Like 2

I disagree with the idea of additional ammo as a whole, Insurgency (legacy) had a similar system and the ammo selection was a problem, had poor balance, and just did not function well, and I would see nothing but similar results if it were like that in this game.

its a pretty simple workaround, make AP rounds do less damage to unarmored areas and HP do less to armored targets, with FMJ sitting in the middle in effectiveness

Sign in to follow this