Andre98

What did you played before ww3?

Hey soldiers, 

I would like to know what you played before ww3. What are your hopes and what are you expecting? 

Do you like a dynamic game with rushing and shooting the enemy or something like going in tactical and destroy the enemy from behind? 

Mostly been playing Battlefield 4. Some SQUAD and Rising storm 2. Titanfall 2.  Good mix.

But I'd say Battlefield 4 was my staple game.

1 hour ago, tomciomalina said:

Been playing Arma 3 :)  for the past 2 years with my squad until I saw World War 3 Trailer. What you played before ?

I played arma 3 too. I thought that ww3 could be a more dynamic replacement

started with bc2, moved on to bf3 (my fav), bf4 (hated it), bf1(hated it), r6s (loved it until a year in), and now this. So far I'm loving this to bits ❤️

38 minutes ago, jabbothehut said:

started with bc2, moved on to bf3 (my fav), bf4 (hated it), bf1(hated it), r6s (loved it until a year in), and now this. So far I'm loving this to bits ❤️

Same, started at Bad Company 2. Loved both BF3 and BF4, did not like BF1. Looking forward to V, but WW3 is the BF we all wanted.

WW3 has broken up my AC:OD playing. ?

• Like 2

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm, Verdun, Ring of Elysium, PUBG, Toon Blast.. ( yeah, thanks Reynolds.) and on and off Rocket League.

42 minutes ago, Sin said:

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam, Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm, Verdun, Ring of Elysium, PUBG, Toon Blast.. ( yeah, thanks Reynolds.) and on and off Rocket League.

How was Verdun?? But yea played most of these, ROE,PUBG, some world of warships. Last game like this was probably battlefield 4. I’ve been looking for another good shooter since. Hoping this game fits the bill.

Came here from Overwatch, Tom Clancy's The Division, League of Legends and some other, mostly WW2 themed games like Hearts of Iron 4.

Edited by cRunshii

1 hour ago, DanMc said:

How was Verdun?? But yea played most of these, ROE,PUBG, some world of warships. Last game like this was probably battlefield 4. I’ve been looking for another good shooter since. Hoping this game fits the bill.

I really enjoy Verdun and Tannenberg as well. If you don't mind a slower based shooter, it can be a lot of fun. Especially with a good group of friends. Better World War 1 experience then what BF1 offered in my honest opinion. Tarkov is another fun game. Dropped all that money on the Edge of Darkness edition, and I haven't even played since the wipe in Jan, lol.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sin said:

I really enjoy Verdun and Tannenberg as well. If you don't mind a slower based shooter, it can be a lot of fun. Especially with a good group of friends. Better World War 1 experience then what BF1 offered in my honest opinion. Tarkov is another fun game. Dropped all that money on the Edge of Darkness edition, and I haven't even played since the wipe in Jan, lol.

I definitely enjoy slower based shooters, mostly for the tactical aspect of it. I like actually playing the sniper role in its entirety with a squad so anything that lets me do that I’ll try. Didn’t pick up Hardline or BF1 and not really sure how I feel about BF5, been kinda disappointed with BF I’m general so let’s hope WW3 delivers lol

21 minutes ago, DanMc said:

I definitely enjoy slower based shooters, mostly for the tactical aspect of it. I like actually playing the sniper role in its entirety with a squad so anything that lets me do that I’ll try. Didn’t pick up Hardline or BF1 and not really sure how I feel about BF5, been kinda disappointed with BF I’m general so let’s hope WW3 delivers lol

As much as people hated it, I actually really loved Hardline. Was a nice break from every shooter being a military shooter. Bf1 was kind of ruined for me when they catered HEAVILY to the CoD kids, and listened to every popular crybaby youtuber who wanted the game to be tailored to their playstyle. BFV could have been fun, but between the fantasy historical aspects, and the beta, I'm sleeping on BF until DICE gets their shit back together and takes the game back to the Battlefield 2 era. 

In the last months mostly Rainbow 6s ...

Before that pretty much everything

Bf3/4,h,1, cod, pubg, Ava and many more