Andre98

What did you played before ww3?

17 hours ago, Sin said:

As much as people hated it, I actually really loved Hardline. Was a nice break from every shooter being a military shooter. Bf1 was kind of ruined for me when they catered HEAVILY to the CoD kids, and listened to every popular crybaby youtuber who wanted the game to be tailored to their playstyle. BFV could have been fun, but between the fantasy historical aspects, and the beta, I'm sleeping on BF until DICE gets their shit back together and takes the game back to the Battlefield 2 era. 

I’m just going to give BF a chance here because I haven’t played since 4. When I heard ww2 I was thrilled and looking forward to some real DDay ops among many others. But now we have this... but I’ll go along with it this time. CODs been dead to me since MW2 (pre-shitshow MW2 lol)

I play Escape from Tarkov, Heroes and Generals, and Warframe when I'm not on here, as well as mess around in other games occasionally for variety such as TF2, Verdun, and CS:GO.

Surprisingly enough, I've never played any Battlefield game before, the closest that I've played that compares to WW3 is Star Wars Battlefront 2 on my old PS2.

BF3 -old favorite

BF4- still fun but... those gadgets are getting annoying

BF1- big fuck up

Pubg -too much running too little action

- Ground Branch

- Squad

- R6S

- Insurgency Sandstorm

- DayZ Standalone

- Swat 4 (with EF mod)

- R6RvS and GR (original)

Edited by RedOneAlpha

Exclusively BF4 for last 5 years. Before that, L4D and L4D 2 for the prior 5 years. I am looking for a game for the next 5. BF Vagina ain't going to be it. Hoping WW3 will be it but I am already getting tired of the early release game.

I've played numerous games before WW3, but in longevity, I played mostly MMORPGs like OSRS, ArcheAge, Life Is Feudal: MMO and as for shooters, I bought Battlefield 1 and have to say for its era, it is nice, but not my sort of shooter. Battlefield 1, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and WarFace would have to be my previous shooters. :)

I've played Planetside 2, Battlefield 3, GTA Online, Overwatch, TF2, CS:GO, a couple of CoD titles and a few others as online multiplayer games I've spent a considerable amount of time on. I have recently gotten into Star Citizen as well.

I have played Battle Royale titles, mostly PUBG, but I've decided to give up on them overall.

Singleplayer games I've enjoyed are Saints Row 2, GTA IV, Crackdown, The Sims 2 and 3, Halo 3 and Cities: Skylines.

In the past, I mostly played racing and driving games, such as Driver 2 and Forza Motorsport 2 and 3.

Generally, I prefer open world games and first person shooters, especially those that offer decent mechanics for customization and give you a feel of being in that world.

@Sin I'd probably have given Hardline a go because yes, I do concede that shooters with a military theme overwhelm the genre and are hard for people without a military background to relate to (such as myself - also the reason why I spent a lot of time playing GTA Online). I'm in solidarity with some of the people who hate on EA though (i.e. the people who hate them for their greed and not the political correctness from BFV), so I'm avoiding EA-published titles for their sake. I also hated that in BF3 and BF4, that I would have needed to buy expansion packs to get more maps.

Edited by Rivy