Yuzuri

User dedicated Server

3 minutes ago, Yuzuri said:

Hello.

Will there be player owned server?

I live in Korea and I get 100 - 150 at Asia server.

Hello and welcome to our forum.

Custom servers are not planned for near future, maybe after early access.

We will improve the connections to asia servers.

I also as a community owner would like to have rentable servers.   I'd also be willing to alpha test custom servers, etc.   Let me know anyway I can help.

i would prefer to host my own gameserver on my own dedicated servers... thats what they are there for... right?

dont make the same mistake like battleflop and carl of dirty

• Thanks 1

Likewise I would also be extremely interesting in custom servers.  Great for community and reduces hosting costs for devs. Win Win. if you consider some communities have 1000 plus regulars, its an easy sell.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2018 at 9:45 AM, Yuzuri said:

Hello.

Will there be player owned server?

I live in Korea and I get 100 - 150 at Asia server.

The warmap meta game is a big part of the game and can not work with dedicated/rented servers. They arent going to rent out servers since they have to have communication to the master server to keep track off all the stats and other stuff going on in game to make that big part of the game work.

I know KR players are used to single digit ping but the rest of the world is playing with 80-120 ping in most video games. I get 100-150 in this game as a US player to US servers. Its very playable right now even with the high ping.

Some devs have also brought up the problem the admin abuse of community/rented servers. Those type of servers split the community up and drains the player base.

I dont like those servers since you deal with over moderation and admin BS a lot. I just want to play the game and be secure with not having to worry about getting banned or dealing with weird rule sets. The balance is a all in one package that you cant pick and choose features to add or remove.

DEAR THE FARM!  

THIS beatufil game  that a lot of us have been waiting for  will die off quickly if we cannot RENT OUR OWN FUCKING SERVERS!! DO NOT go the way of DICE/EA who are pond scum!!

THE CLAN COMMUNITY DEMAND THIS!!!   It will keep the FPS community alive for years instead oif months !!!!!!!

You guys are in a unique position here with the other guys dropping the ball to pickup A LOT of Battlefield players if you can do this sooner rather than later.