Dynshot

WW3 Optimization / Increase FPS Guide October 2018

no matter what i do to get steady fps  noting works. iv nvidia gtx 1070m  I7 2.8-3.4 16gb ram ssd. its crap severs  and they laggy   so many bugs cant wait to fix all tis its good game for years been waiting for game like this. sick of futuristic  fps games or back to ww1

13 hours ago, Roland said:

no matter what i do to get steady fps  noting works. iv nvidia gtx 1070m  I7 2.8-3.4 16gb ram ssd. its crap severs  and they laggy   so many bugs cant wait to fix all tis its good game for years been waiting for game like this. sick of futuristic  fps games or back to ww1

Check to see what other laptop users with similar specs are getting. Unfortunately laptop hardware seems to lag behind desktop hardware of even the same generation/model. Which generation is your i7? That matters. Also, are you trying low/medium settings?

13 hours ago, Roland said:

Don't worry, same here on PC. It's more or less good until someone starts shooting then lag parade starts....IMHO for Devs (respect for you!) main point for now should be fixing optimalization. I'd piss on other bugs if opt is ok. Crossing fingers for patch that will come ASAP.?

4th generation i7. iv finally got it fairly steady some maps get 60-100 ultra and stays around 60 mark  odd time sudden drop. one map i was getting 115. all going well for while then u get lag or shuttering. last update really made things worse.