Rad

Cannot join any match, thrown back to main menu.

After 2 days of waiting for servers to be fixed I've finally managed to connect to World War 3 network, only to find out an even bigger issue. For some reason I am unable to join any match. When deploying, the loading screen appears and the game freezes. After a couple of minutes the game unfreezes and throws me back to the "connecting to WW3 network" screen. Once it connects, the war map appears and in the bottom right there are usually 2 messages, first one being "Steam: Failed Dedicated Server Login" and second one "Your connection to the host has been lost". I've recorded it with my phone in order to show exactly what happens.

• Like 5

I have the same problem but sometimes my game completely crashes instead of sending me to the menu but thats only sometimes.

Yesterday i tried to join any match. But my game stuck at loading screen of joining match,then my game after few minutes of waiting just closed.

57 minutes ago, tomciomalina said:

Same thing here, whats your pc specs and region?

R7 370 4GB, I7 4790K @4.6GHz and 8gb of ram. I'm in EU but same happened when I tried to play in other regions too.

4 hours ago, RecoilJohn said:

I think i might chose to get a refund, and buy it once again when it's actually just a little stable

I tried to but I surpassed 2hr mark so i was denied.

58 minutes ago, pumking1st said:

NOW IS FINE!!!

Really? What server are you on?

I' ve got same problem ...i live in Italy 

MY CONFIG:

i7-6700k,GTX 1070 8gb ,16gb ram

14 minutes ago, Spartan said:

I' ve got same problem ...i live in Italy 

MY CONFIG:

i7-6700k,GTX 1070 8gb ,16gb ram

Nice to know it has nothing to do with my specs at least.

I live in Brazil. Same problem. Tried all servers, validating game data, disabling firewall and antivirus, no success.
After the "Steam: Failed Dedicated Server Login" message I noticed that the squad system stops working too: nothing happens when accepting or sending invites.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, tuvstarr said:

I live in Brazil. Same problem. Tried all servers, validating game data, disabling firewall and antivirus, no success.
After the "Steam: Failed Dedicated Server Login" message I noticed that the squad system stops working too: nothing happens when accepting or sending invites.

Aqui tambem.

Yo everyone. I just got into a match. When you get thrown back to main menu just que for another match. You might get in or you might get thrown back to main menu again. Just keep trying, you will eventually get in a match. It took me 2 failed attempts before i got into one.

I in as serves today i can play! I dont know why you can play like me? i also cant Connection lost with the host yesterday