Pur3

Games Should Be Shorter

I think the game length is perfect. Gives you a bit more action then most games do. ( aside max ticket BF servers maybe. ) To each their own tho! 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Why should they be shorter? i think it's a perfect length. Its enough time to do what I want and not feeling like i missed out on something in the game. Its just long enough to get my rocks off  ;)

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

I agree, also number of tickets to win are too high, never reached it, always finished a match because timer.

Personally, I really enjoy the current time/ticket rate. A good team can easily hit the max ticket amount before the match timer ends, it also really lets you kind of "dive" into warfare, especially if you are working with a good group of friends on Discord or something. I think if anything, they should keep the current way it is, but maybe add more options in the menu, so that if players choose to, they have the option to play shorter, faster rounds. I don't want to see the devs pull a DICE and ruin a game to impress a couple of youtubers. 

It's still EA tho guys! Everything will be figured out and perfected sooner or later! :) 

• Like 5

I think game times are fine, what if instead of shorter time limits there’s a lowered ticket count, but it’s more of a system like Squads. Ticket bleed can affect this greatly. 

Sorry but no, it was once shorter and it was over so fast it felt horrible and just as you are getting into it the game ended.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RedItUp said:

I think game times are fine, what if instead of shorter time limits there’s a lowered ticket count, but it’s more of a system like Squads. Ticket bleed can affect this greatly. 

I agree with you. Instead of lowering the maximum time the devs should reduce the number of points needed to win. The goal should be to reach the amount of points necessary to win, the timer should only serve to prevent games from going on forever.

Overall I think half an hour is fine for a game like this.

Edited by Finallist
  • Like 3

The game is long enough to actually offer a chance for the rounds to go back and forth. As it is, teams can easily dominate the map for 10 minutes and get a huge lead. More time to play means more time to play, right?

• Like 4

It's about perfect right now gives you time to use the bigger streaks and the match to swing to the other team.

• Like 2

I personally like the current match length, as it doesn't feel rushed and give me time to actually try and flank the enemy or execute other maneuvers that typically can't happen due to time constraints.

• Like 2

length is fine. But gets very repetitive, like to see what else devs have got in mind.

7 hours ago, Pur3 said:

Games feel a bit too long.

7 hours ago, Splendid said:

yes, I feel the games are too long as well

Ok you feel they are to long, but you don't say why you feel this way. Why do you feel that the game timer is too long? 

I think capping a point should be a lot faster to increase the pace of the game. Matches in general just take way too long.

20-25 min is the perfect spot. It's a war, not something quick out of a CoD round where it is finished in 10-15 minutes. Funny enough somebody actually wanted 10-15 minutes.

• Like 2

25-30 is too short for me personally, I love the long games. The maps are huge so a short match of 25 minutes, you would get to a couple of fights then it would end.

There dose need to be a mercy mechanic to keep it fresh by giving a hand to the losers maybe by lowering some cost of streaks but with a exp penalty if they win after that.

For the winners or people in general, have a side objective or goal that lowers the cost temperately of non vehicle streaks up to the first use. So its not just chase the control points. Have stuff like do so much damage/kill to a tank while being on a control point. Do a combination of heal/ammo/damage while being on a point.

Or even recover or destroy a downed uav black box even in game with other events that could happen randomly ish based off how the game is going. To keep it fresh for some people

Some areas can be redone and some should be redone. (move assets around)

Points system could be redone to be in a order so more action is drawn to them with a guerillas warfare mechanic for a team losing badly that is similar to what we have now almost. so its not always just chase the control points.

I do really like the long games, it doesn't feel like a chore. It gives me time to farm and grind or mess around. If it does get lowered I would say no more then 5 minutes from what it is now.

Need some mercy mechanics bad so the losing team isn't getting shit on and the game doesn't get stale for both sides. Also events in a 45 min game could help change it up in game for like 5-8 maybe 10 mins at the most in the middle. Also some side objectives to help people get streaks.

• Like 2