Pur3

Games Should Be Shorter

No games should NOT be shorter, BUT since theirs join in progress, there should be no penalty for leaving a game early (other then no victory bonus if thats a thing) I like how the battles are persistant and feel once they hammer out the spawning bugs the long back and forth can be really fun.

• Like 3

The long matches and full out warfare on big scale are the bread and butter of this game, IMO.

I'd like it to stay it this way, or in large warzone that is..

Edited by ill

No big punishment for leaving but there needs to be a incentive in game to stay if you are losing. The time is Nice, the score system might need a change.

Current game mode is a great length. Lots of opportunity to try turn things around. Nothing is stopping you from quitting with 15 minutes left to go. ;) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, N4choLibre said:

Current game mode is a great length. Lots of opportunity to try turn things around. Nothing is stopping you from quitting with 15 minutes left to go. ;) 

As soon as you're 2k behind and you don't immediately capture and hold entire map, you won't gain enough points by the end of the round to turn anything around. Speaking from experience. Usually when you're 2k behind your team is composed of potatoes and other vegetables, so you're gonna struggle for footing. Even if you manage to secure half of the map, you will never catch up. While I like current match length I just don't think your turnaround argument is very valid. Turnaround happen only in pretty close match, a type of match that in my experience doesn't occur very often.

Length of the match is pretty alright, but there are a few things that need to be changed.

1. SPAWNS

They are totally horrible, constant spawn raping, even if you don't want to insult your enemy, you have to! Remember when capturing flag crouching in the corner, and suddenly someone spawns in the middle of the room to defend the flag. Such a problem was in BF2 and BF4 had a solution.

Dynamic Spawns!
If a point is under attack - you just spawn 50 meters away from a shootout. Also, it adds deepness to the game. Imagine you are attacking point, and here 4 people spawn out of nowhere. Or they spawn 50 meters away, coop into the group and trying to tactically attack you to defend a point. 

2. SCORING SYSTEM

If you've lost the first third of the game, you literally have no chance to come back without totally raping and dominating an enemy. Even if you would hold 2/3 of the map rest of the time, you would lose by points. Maybe someone can offer a better scoring system?

3. BALANCER

Auto-team balancing is necessary, I think this statement won't raise a question. But how it should be done?
BUT! If we have a global map with side bonuses, it intends that we are going to play the same side each time on the war zone (If you chose WEST you always be WEST on warzone). Otherwise, the whole concept of global teams and bonuses won't work. Or how would bonus system working, maybe we just don't know much for now and devs already have the solution.
Anyway, skill-based balancing in 32vs32 is not an option either.

Maybe losing team can receive some bonuses? It sounds wrong, like for playing good and winning game punishes you and benefits the losing team for bad playing, but maybe there is some approach?

4. CAPTURING TIME (arguable)

The time it takes to capture point is enormous! 
We are losing. Only 1 point is under control and attacked heavily. Hhhm? It's a great opportunity to sneak into the attackers rear and capture an empty point. Ok, let's go! After crouching and crawling in the dust, dirt and another sh*t you finally at the point! You press Ctrl, hide in the corner or before some broken whatever. At this point, I went to my kitchen, turned on a teapot, made myself a tea, returned and saw that I got 2/3. Even if you did good, played well, sneaked around everybody, the game won't give you a chance to be rewarded for that play. It takes just too much time. The enemy can walk without sprint from the other end of the map and still be on time to defend flag.

This how I imagine the core changes to gameplay for its augmentation to THE NEXT GEN FPS SHOOTER ;)

30min for one match is perfect, but most of the time do I connect to a server that already is playing for 10-15min, that sucks because the teams on these are to 80% not balanced

Maybe the points should just grow faster, then the unbalanced games will be faster and the balanced one will be still long and hard fight going all along !

Stumbled now on this topic. So that's why we now have 10 - 15 minute rounds ... -_-

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, TENb said:

Stumbled now on this topic. So that's why we now have 10 - 15 minute rounds ... -_-

Yep.. This + alot of people crying on steam community. Funny thing is half of these people dont even play the game anymore.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

45-60 minute rounds would be nice, 45 minutes for Warzone; 60 minutes for Warzone large, easy. There's always TDM if people just want a quick game, plus people looking to have a quick go don't have to play the whole round of Warzone...

Edited by VoodooGaming
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tweak said:

Yep.. This + alot of people crying on steam community. Funny thing is half of these people dont even play the game anymore.

I was going to say something like this noticed how most of the the people wanting short matches vanished around BFV launch windows.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TZoningHard said:

I was going to say something like this noticed how most of the the people wanting short matches vanished around BFV launch windows.

Funny that don't you think... ?

in moment the flag number does not work properly,It works no matter which team has how many flags

Timer should be after flag number,countdown

Edited by VBK-Anarchie