ReaperLmao

List of weapons that would be cool ingame

Great topic, I definitely think they could add a lot more guns down the road. Since this game is being based on a possible future World War 3 I think it would make sense to include the standard issue (or most common/modern) sidearms and battle rifles of those armies. As of 2018, here are the worlds top ten largest armies based on total reported number of active military (I do not think this will significantly change in the next couple decades): China, India, USA, North Korea, Russia, Pakistan, South Korea, Iran, Vietnam, Egypt

So I think for a game based on a future World War 3, it would make sense to include the main small arms of those countries. Here is a list I could come up with, not 100% if it is accurate but I believe it mostly to be accurate:

-[ Chinese PLA ]-
Sidearm: QSZ-92
Rifle: QBZ-95

-[ Indian Army ]- 
Sidearm: Pistol Auto 9MM 1A
Rifle: Excalibur rifle

-[ US Army ]- 
Sidearm: Beretta M9
Rifle: M4A1

-[ Korean People's Army Ground Force ]- 
Sidearm: Norinco NZ-75
Rifle: Type 88

-[ Russian Ground Forces ]- 
Sidearm: MP-443 Grach
Rifle: AK-15 (already in game, perhaps an AN-94 or something else could be added)

-[ Pakistan Army ]- 
Sidearm: P226
Rifle: Heckler & Koch G3 or Type 56

-[ ROK Army ]- 
Sidearm: Daewoo K5
Rifle: Daewoo K2

-[ Islamic Republic of Iran Army ]- 
Sidearm: PC-9 ZOAF (clone of P226, so might be redundant and can be skipped)
Rifle: H&K G3A6 (again possibly redundant)

-[ People's Army of Vietnam ]- 
Sidearm: TT-33
Rifle: ACE 31/32

-[ Egyptian Army ]- 
Sidearm: Helwan 920 (Beretta 92 clone, redundant)
Rifle: Maadi AKM or CZ-805 BREN

(Sources: Wikipedia and Google)

• Like 4

Personally I'd like to see some more DMRs, RPG options, a Deagle, P90, and a G18 with a drum mag :D

-AR15, standard m4s and mk18 versions (they would be same gun as ar but with switchable front grips also m16/hk416 can be here) 

-M14 EBR

-Sig P226

-AT4/m72lav

-5,56 VERSION OF BERYL, WHY THE HELL AS POLISH SOLDIER I HAVE TO USE EXPORT VERSION OF THE GUN

-AS Wał

-HK MP7!!! and MP5 both sd and standard

-m249

-M110

12 hours ago, Cloak said:

the SCAR is a family of rifles it's the same platform as you know, so it would be more easy to just change the parts instead of having 2 rifles that are the same basically and since you can have an smg with a long barrel why not a scar l,what's wrong with that?!?

true mate!
Nothing wrong with a scar L and a long barrel, but scar H is used as a DMR because of the ammo type. just the same as with a HK 416 its basicly the same as the 417 but 417 have a different amo caliber (and thun mag and magwell) and is used as a dmr more while the 416 is an assault / cqb rifle.

So yea one scar would be great with the option to switch between L and H :)

• Thanks 1

the SCAR is a family of rifles it's the same platform as you know, so it would be more easy to just change the parts instead of having 2 rifles that are the same basically and since you can have an smg with a long barrel why not a scar l,what's wrong with that?!?

true mate!
Nothing wrong with a scar L and a long barrel, but scar H is used as a DMR because of the ammo type. just the same as with a HK 416 its basicly the same as the 417 but 417 have a different amo caliber (and thun mag and magwell) and is used as a dmr more while the 416 is an assault / cqb rifle.

true mate!

whoops seems there was a hickup in the connection :o can a mod please delete the double posts? (cant seem to edit either)

You guys forgot the famas FELIN and i think it suits the context of game, as the scope has a camera and you can aim without aiming down sight like in the picture below

famas_felin.jpg

famas_felin_2.jpg

famas.jpg

ferlin_3.jpg

Edited by CMBelite-FR
added screens

Love my sniper rifles/DMRs.

Sniper Rifles:

L115A3
Desert Tech SRS
Remington MSR
M2010  

DMR:

HK 417
M110
M14EBR
SCAR H (Also L)
L129A1

2 hours ago, CMBelite-FR said:

You guys forgot the famas FELIN and i think it suits the context of game, as the scope has a camera and you can aim without aiming down sight like in the picture below

famas_felin.jpg

famas_felin_2.jpg

famas.jpg

ferlin_3.jpg

That project is still alive?? I mean it starded in the early 2000 more or less no? And i still didn't saw one, maybe it's too old to be add in the game i think they want to add the most new guns from around the world and the felin dosen't seem much modern to me.

2 minutes ago, Cloak said:

That project is still alive?? I mean it starded in the early 2000 more or less no? And i still didn't saw one, maybe it's too old to be add in the game i think they want to add the most new guns from around the world and the felin dosen't seem much modern to me.

it was used in operations in afghanistan and Libya  the FELIN is not just a famas upgrade but all the soldier gear modernification including lots of electronic and optronic devices, tactical tablet maps, nvg (even if not Spec ops)...

The drawback was the extra weigth and the fact that the battering didn't last long enough, but suits the context of www3 nicely though

Ok i didn't know it was already used in a war but you also said that the drawback was that it's bad am i right? So why we need somenthing that dosen't work? and how you gonna implement all the stuff in terms of gameplay?

M8

UMP

McMillan Tac-50

L115A3

P90 

G3

M110

SVD

FN five seven

CZ-75

Steyr AUG

P226

P320

Tavor X95

M4A1

MP5

MK23

USP

FAMAS

L85A2(SA80)

Glock 22

F2000

M249

• Like 1

Kel-Tec KSG 

Vz. 58

TAR-21 (shitty gun but looks nice)

FN Five-seven (maybe)

AS Val

G3

Remington m700

Barrett L82A1 (it would be nice if it was more anti mech than sniper itself)

9 hours ago, CMBelite-FR said:

it was used in operations in afghanistan and Libya  the FELIN is not just a famas upgrade but all the soldier gear modernification including lots of electronic and optronic devices, tactical tablet maps, nvg (even if not Spec ops)...

The drawback was the extra weigth and the fact that the battering didn't last long enough, but suits the context of www3 nicely though

9 hours ago, Cloak said:

Ok i didn't know it was already used in a war but you also said that the drawback was that it's bad am i right? So why we need somenthing that dosen't work? and how you gonna implement all the stuff in terms of gameplay?

I would also add that the Felin optics are not only used on the famas but also on the minimi (m249), on the FRF2 and it's already adapted to the HK416f (same optic than the Famas). The system has also be tested in Mali btw and he is actualy at the version 1.3.

hk-416-2_article_pleine_colonne.jpg

Edited by matt2507
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, kinkysumo said:

How about the BR18? Do love bullpups though.
BR18.thumb.jpg.d411ee0a501d0eda99280a2ef5e1aee1.jpg

Now, this is a gun that matches the world war 3 concept, not like most of the guns i see proposed in this topic: m40,m16,m14,g3,m240 do we need old rifles in a ww3 game?? emh NO.

• Like 2