main-qimg-78432da3f9aa32e31efc1453282a63

BOEING - CHAMPS

empdrone-1.jpg

31 minutes ago, Zé Tropa said:

NEW RETICLES PLEASE CHAD !!

scope-reticles.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0urog_sxy5jb-LH2b7pV

Infrared-Thermal-Monocular-Night-Vision-

Wtf dude. Could you not spam a million posts and instead keep everything in one post?

Edited by DELTA38
  • Thanks 1

M110 SASS, Zastava M17 DMR (because 6.5 Grendel), Knight's Armament LAMG, SCAR 17, HK 417, CZ 805, MSBS Bullpup config, FN F2000, Tavor x95, 

But more than any other gun, I want the Gepard GM6 Lynx. Gimme that compact .50 BMG.  

1363800338.jpg

• Thanks 1

The IDF Tavor Bullpup is an amazing gun. Gaining a lot of traction in all markets. Also the Sig Sauer line of pistols. The U.S. army and police force are quickly adopting the Sig P320. There's a lot of customization in the P320. They have extended beaver tail grips, G10 grips, full size to micro, and multiple calibers. The game definitely needs the Tavor Bullpup though!

On 10/29/2018 at 9:28 AM, SandMartin said:

Some russian handarms:

1) Ots-27 Berdysh - best russian pistol, much better than MP-443

1280px-9%D1%8519_%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%8

2) Stechkin automatic pistol

0150-5-660x438.jpg

3) Colt Anaconda revolver

colt-anaconda-3d-model-max-obj-3ds-fbx.j

4) PP-19 Bizon

1395339116_390942-1920x1280.jpg

And off cause SVD Sniper Rifle and AKM Assault Rifle  

AKM-800x800.jpg

dragunov-sniper-rifle-svd-01.jpg

Many of those are not year 2026 weapons. 

• Like 1

These are 3 of my favorite guns in the world. I think that these would be awesome to have in the game. They are always my main weapons in every game that has them.

1: Scorpion EVO

This is a very futuristic looking submachine gun. This weapon has an extremely fast firerate and can melt through people in CQC. A downside could be a lack of range as well as considerable recoil due to the high rate of fire.

cz-usa-cz-scorpion-evo3-a1.png

2: AA-12

A fully-automatic shotgun that is excellent at room clearing. It has a very high rate of fire but also a ton of recoil and it is very inaccurate at range (we don't want a VEPYR-12 2.0).

weapon_aa40.png

3: Desert Eagle .50 AE

My favorite weapon in the world. The hardest hitting and hardest kicking pistol on the market. Also known as "Hand Cannon" because of the fact that it fires .50 caliber rounds, capable of taking off an entire limb of you're lucky. Obviously this weapon would have insane recoil and weight for a pistol in exchange for being somewhat of a "pocket sniper". When loaded with HP ammo, this thing can potentially one or two-hit someone at close range, provided you don't shoot their plate or helmet. This weapon is also THE perfect candidate for the chrome weapon skin.

Desert-Eagle-Category-Image.png

Edited by SpookyTurtle
  • Like 2

Honey Badger would be a cool modern weapon to have, it's a PDW in .300 BLK that's super lightweight, would be great for a lightweight build too, and having subsonic ammo would keep the range within the 200-300 meter spectrum of SMGs as to not ruin the balance, while still having extra penetration  as a PDW with a rifle caliber.

Also I think in some cases just being able to change ammo would be a boss feature. Like using 5.45 in the AK-15 to lower recoil but also lessen damage a tradeoff... then with 5.56 guns you can go .300 BLK.

Also the SR-3m and SR-2 Veresk for subsonic 9x39/9x21 having one AK platform and another in SMG platform. VSS/AS-Val would be cool but they are quite a bit outdated for a modern setting like this game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SR-3_Vikhr#/media/File:SR-3MP_Engineering_technologies_international_forum_-_2012_01.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SR-2_Veresk#/media/File:SR-2M_Veresk_of_the_Moscow_OMON_04.jpg

Edited by SanjuroTsubaki

I grew up playing cs so you might understand my choice of weapons lol.

ww3ak.jpg

ww3deagle.jpg

Edited by Tweak

On 11/4/2018 at 10:34 PM, Artaxiad300062 said:

Many of those are not year 2026 weapons. 

So what do you think has happened to all of the existing weapons of those types hmm? Do you think they all completely disappear and are not in service in parts of the world in 8 years time?

In a WW3 situation people will use what they can get their hands on, and many older weapons that are left in storage will be used. So there's likely to be a huge variety of old and new weapons out there in circulation in such a crisis. 

Edited by N4choLibre
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, N4choLibre said:

So what do you think has happened to all of the existing weapons of those types hmm? Do you think they all completely disappear and are not in service in parts of the world in 8 years time?

In a WW3 situation people will use what they can get their hands on, and many older weapons that are left in storage will be used. So there's likely to be a huge variety of old and new weapons out there in circulation in such a crisis. 

No, this is about trained soldiers, professionals. This is not about ragtag militia getting their hands on any type of weapon since the 50s and using them. 

The new AEK models known as A-545 and A-762 (chambered in 5.45 and 7.62 respectively) would be awesome. Russia just adopted them in January along with the new AKs. The A-545 has a pretty high rate of fire that's intended to be put to use for it's burst mode

Also some Serbian stuff would be cool, like the M21-a or the VHS(the Croatian bullpup rifle) and the new Zastava M17 Serbia is looking to potentially adopt chambered in 6.5mm Grendel (last pics, looks like some sort of AK-SCAR hybrid and I love it) 

a545.jpg

m21.png

vhs.jpg

m17.jpg

serbm17.jpg

Edited by RedSlav
  • Like 1

pistols

Sauer P229 

Cuatro-taurus_s630x485.jpg

five seven

hqdefault.jpg

magnum 44

47a5f8a341d583ef95fb7db9e9b0e263.jpg

assault rifles

STEYR AUG A3

2779546.jpg?0

XM8

maxresdefault.jpg

m16a4

plp1vm03kpr01.jpg

shotgun

shotgun spas

300px-SPAS-12_Variants..png

precision rifles

Chevy TAC M-200 Intervention

07.jpg

l96

mauser-l96-well-culata-plegable-verde-mb

Dragonov SVD 

mejores-rifles-de-francotiradores-1.jpg

submachine guns

FN_P90_Standard-3-4-1280x800.jpg

pp bizon

250px-PP-19_Bizon_right_view.jpg

HK MP5K 

IMG_4820_900x.JPG?v=1492117607

ump 5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCH7oZuCsWytSofqXsW-C

grenade

gas grenade

M6 CN-DM 

Gas-Grenade-3.jpg

:)

Edited by demaniaco
  • Like 1

In fact for now the weapons of this game are quite few, but I'm sure the devs will add more for sure.

Plus I have an idea about the new weapons that they should implement as well:

ARX-160: Italian adaptive assault rifle, produced by the Beretta, if you know the ARX-100 you know the civilian version of the actual AR, nice recoil control and range (600 meters more or less), also the firing chamber can be modified to fit the russian caliber 7,62x39mm. By default this weapon uses 5,56x45mm bullets.

M92FS: Of course one of the most classical guns avaible out there,  9mm with decent weight .

PX4: The new breed of Beretta handguns, a 9mm can hold up to 17 bullets in a magazine, and there's a model for the .45 ACP, 4 models are avaible.

Benelli M4: Used by police and sometimes special forces, this weapon provides good firepower at a close range due to the semiautomatic fire mode.

MX4: Another weapon produced by Beretta, Good 9mm SMG with good rate of fire, you may know already know this weapon.

But now enought with italian weapons, I have more suggestions...

Mk47 CRB: Battle rifle that uses 7,62x39mm ammo, fully automatic, but the recoil is quite devastating without a stock and a grip.

M40: A classic sniper rifle, nothing else to say.

Type 89: AR produced in Japan, quite nice to handle and it's chambered in 5,56x45mm rifle ammo.

That's all, I hope that I was quite helpful to give some ideas, if I didn't say all the guns that came across my mind, it is because they have been already sad or they were too many to say, knowing lots of weapons sometimes can be a problem lol.

On 10/23/2018 at 1:21 PM, Cloak said:

so we need another 7.62x39 rifle? rly?

You're ridiculous dude lol. It's a game based on a Russian invasion of Eastern Europe...there are only four main calibers for rifles and lmgs...He could respond "so we need another 5.56 rifle? rly?" Lol come on man, it's personal preference, don't diss a guy because he has his vision. Personally I like 7.62x39 more than 5.56...has more punch irl.

I have not gotten this game im Trying to decide between it and insurgency but I’ll probaly get both. One gun though I would LOVE to see would be a vp9

BT-410000_1.jpg

It’s like a modern day well rod and well.... there’s not much more need to be said. It’s made by  b&t (I think) and forgotten weapons did a video on it but it looks pretty cool and again would love to see it in game.

Edited by MOBBOB

Has anyone suggested the FK BRNO yet?

If you guys havnt seen one of these in action, holy mother of gawd ? 

It's a "field pistol" that has the muzzle velocity of a rifle 

Image result for fk brno

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:06 PM, Cobra said:

pubg_weapon_m416_1.jpg

HK416F-C.jpg?fit=750,292&ssl=1

HK416 is already in game, as the "G38", if you look at it, it even has a "DK" logo, clearly mimicking the HK because they don't have the licensing permission 

• Thanks 1

I know 40mm underslung (grenade launcher) was already suggested, but I really would like to emphasize I'm missing that one when playing in a 'medium' role.

Did someone already suggest Panzerfaust as a relatively lightweight western AT option? Bunkerfaust would also be awesome against campers in buildings/behind walls ;).