ReaperLmao

List of weapons that would be cool ingame

I wouldn't mind seeing the VHS 2 Bullpop Rifle....don't know if anyone else agrees

image.png.c4dce22fc1a541bd5b962b24859c0121.png

• Like 2

Being a gun guy here in the US, I have a long list of weapons I would love to see added in that won't be considered. 

I am biased towards Sig Sauer, having owned and currently own a few, and would love to see the Sig MCX Virtus added in. It was designed to be completely modular. Can run in both 5.56 or 300 Blackout and can be configured to be PDW size, all the way to an M4 carbine size. 

The second item is the Sig Sauer MCX Rattler. It's basically the same as the MCX Virtus, however, it is a 300 Blackout PDW with a 5.5-inch barrel. Stupid fun to shoot. 

Next are a couple of DMR/Sniper rifles that would be fun to add.

First, The Falkor Defense Petra. It's chambered in 300 Win Mag and is known for having very little felt recoil. Could be an interesting game-changer. 

Next, The Larue Tactical Predatobr. Larue Tactical rifles have been used by Special Operations guys for years and are known for their accuracy. Chambered in 7.62.

Lastly, gotta add a pistol into the mix and none other than a Sig. The Sig Sauer P229 Legion.

MCX Virtus.jpg

MCX Rattler pistol.jpg

Sig-MCX-Rattler-Beauty_1.jpg

falkor-petra-300-win-mag-22-inch-dracos-barrel-grey-5.jpg

LArue Tactical predatobr.jpg

sig-sauer-p229-legion.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 10:49 AM, SonsOfLiberty86 said:

-[ Russian Ground Forces ]- 
Sidearm: MP-443 Grach
Rifle: AK-15 (already in game, perhaps an AN-94 or something else could be added)

Standard Russian rifle is actually the AK-12, which has a level of recoil similar to that of the NATO 5.56 rifles. Its 5.45*39 caliber is shared with the AK-74 series and the AN-94, so hopefully all these rifles will be fairly easy to implement with similar ballistics.

• Like 1

Guys can you please stop asking for so ******* old weapons ? I just want to remind you the theme of the game is world war 3 and the time-line is near-future ! So just stop posting and asking for weapons who have at least 20/30/40/or more years old ! Please ! We want new weapons only, no more than 10 years old, unseen weapons in other fps ! Thanks :)

4 hours ago, svotjue said:

Guys can you please stop asking for so ******* old weapons ? I just want to remind you the theme of the game is world war 3 and the time-line is near-future ! So just stop posting and asking for weapons who have at least 20/30/40/or more years old ! Please ! We want new weapons only, no more than 10 years old, unseen weapons in other fps ! Thanks :)

Challenge Accepted

The Cobray Terminator, 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "Cobray terminator"

A pure beast, packing one 12 gauge shot, an open bolt going backward, with all pros possible: harsh recoil, innacurate, jam really often, is heavy. The perfect weapon for trolling in the Warzone !

I need this troll weapon :(

16 hours ago, svotjue said:

My list could be a start for what you're looking for. 

3 hours ago, SteelRain said:

My list could be a start for what you're looking for. 

Yup, i've read every message in this topic since first page to this one. I'm 100% okay with yours

Well, here is my list:

- Yes, a 1911. The classic 1911 or some modern variant. Because it is the most beautiful pistol that man has ever made.

31.jpg

Ed-Brown-ZEV-1911.jpg?w=950

- FAMAS F1. Maybe with the option of turning it into the G2, FELIN or other variants.

FAMAS-G2.jpg&f=1

17-2012ECPA118J006_019.jpg?a056a8&f=1

- SCAR H/L

ba3a54c7fd27e6048d7fdaaab19aa12c.jpg

- Every shooter must have the good old AK-47. In this case we could turn it into some kind of weapon variant of this one.

1013.jpg&f=1

- MP5K. Or maybe the standard MP5 so we can modify it.

MP5K-SEF.jpg&f=1

- OTS-14 Groza. It might be interesting to have an "AK-47 bullpup".

12782008_682561355289_414610028_n.jpg

The weapon customization system of this game would allow you to do hundreds of things, I love it. We can have more weapons than they actually are.

I don't understand those who don't want "old weapons" in the game, by the way. All content is good, the more the better for everyone.

Edited by FJaeger
  • Like 2

One AR I think some may have missed was featured in  Battlefield 4 is the SRSS Bulldog 7.62 Gen-4 Bullpup
latest?cb=20140717215934
This weapon was incredible in BF4, very accurate, compact, very controllable recoil, and great stopping power. I feel such a weapon, like the VHS-2 Bullpup, are really underused in FPS games. Since weapons like the MDR becoming a bit more common in others, I think the Bulldog has a place in WW3's arsenal.

Edited by MattiasCN

so i have no idea if this was already suggested, but

HK G11 pls

image.jpeg.8a1377cd37a8248d448d41ec4ff76549.jpeg

EDIT: 

forgot to ask for MG3 as well, it is being phased out but will still be in service for a long time, should still be around.

Image result for mg3 gun

Edited by gäiä_mission
  • Like 1

On 11/22/2018 at 10:57 PM, svotjue said:

dude, some countries still use old weapons, because they are cheap and easier to run logistics for, just cause its near future does not mean we will not see old weapons in service

On 10/23/2018 at 8:21 PM, Cloak said:

so we need another 7.62x39 rifle? rly?

You do realise barrel lengths & tolerances will affect rounds differently, right? So a shorter barrel is going to typically mean less velocity, more recoil, more spread, etc. ? Likewise different RoFs in some weapons will further affect them. So there could be 20 rifles in 7.62x39mm with varying barrel lengths and ROFs which would all still give different/unique performances. By your logic we shouldn't include a multitude of 5.56x45mm NATO rifles because they all fire the same calibre.. 

On 11/10/2018 at 5:29 AM, Artaxiad300062 said:

No, this is about trained soldiers, professionals. This is not about ragtag militia getting their hands on any type of weapon since the 50s and using them. 

This is a game about WW3. This means global warfare. People will use whatever they can get their hands on. So no, I completely disagree with you, because to pretend the vast stocks of stored weapons across the world would not be pressed into use in an emergency (like a global conflict) is simply naive. 

On 11/23/2018 at 3:57 AM, svotjue said:

I don't know who this 'we' is you speak of. You don't speak for everyone. That is what YOU and a handful of people want. Read my previous post; if a global conflict like WW3 erupted I guarantee you would see a multitude of weapons from the previous 50 years pressed into service wherever they're needed. 

the FX-05 Xiuhcoatl is the official AR of the Mexican army, it is used by the paratroopers brigade, presidential guards, special forces and by the army infantryfx-05-1.jpg.9a63d32354a9d855ac02bb55cc5df657.jpg

FX-05 Xiuhcoatl FamilyFX-05 Xiuhcoatl family

3489146_orig.thumb.jpg.0cc3ce1e8ecdea7057dc1668d7ca43ac.jpgSebvnhp1365522588.jpg.0be26f78b77f9706ef868ce46f8a3399.jpg

Edited by azamiiel.exe

@svotjue, gäiä_mission is correct in their statement, as many countries either have little or lack there of, manufacturing of arms. Many countries, like this of central and southern Africa rely on old hand-me-down weapons from old Soviet, American, and other nations from old wars. To be honest, a lot of the older weapons do have good aspects which can make them deadly at times.

I now have a few new suggestion of weapons, starting off with SMGs, as we need a few more.
ARES_Amoeba_am_008_bk_cg_10_m4_cqb_aeg_b

Starting with Colt M4 CQB, firing a 5.56 Nato, it can be dubbed down to the Para version using 9mm rounds, which is show below
latest?cb=20180104023210

x95-s-8508.jpg

Next is the X95-S FLATTOP SMG, or as those who have played games like battlefield and others with this weapon, is a Para version of the MTAR( Micro Tavor). A gun with a high rate of fire and able to take down threats, shredding at close range.
latest?cb=20111219050634

This is one that not a lot of FPS gamers would know of, since most are typical weapons, usually seen by power house national militaries, this little SMG is the AEK-919K. Although it was discontinued in 2006, the AEK-919K is in short a Automatic version of the Makarov sidearm with a new chassis. Compact and almost same size as a sidearm, the 919K could be a more light-weight alternative for Snipers to carry rather than a heavier SMG.

And I have 2 Assault Rifles I want to suggest, which I am going specific in names, first is a classic to contrast the AK in the game, which is the M16 A4 Variant.
FN_M16A4_Rotators_1-1800x750.jpg

This Iconic rifle of the United States has been a pinnacle of military operations for the U.S and nations also in use. Originally designed by Eugene Stoner and made by Mattel Toy Company and Colt Firearms Corporation during the time of the Vietnam War, it has evolved into a effective Assault Rifle. Always used as contrast with that of Kalashnikov Arms rifles.
hk_g3.jpg

Last, but not least, the H&K G3 Assault Rifle. A oldie, but goodie. Found in numerous FPS, such as Call of Duty and even in the Award Winning Battlefield: Bad Company 2. The G3 is still used, since all the way since the 1950s, which is impressive for most firearm manufacturers. Although there are variants with tact-rails and RIS on them, it's still a well rounded rifle.

We should look at those of the past to the present as many firearms that may have be discontinued by their original manufactures, doesn't mean they're no longer made.

Edited by MattiasCN
  • Like 1

hopefully the Devs are smart and stick to weaponry that's currently fielded or abundantly in circulation which could very well be seen on the field of battle. Weapons like the ACR,Scar-L, Desert Eagle are not really used by any standing army.....don't go overboard like DICE has and throw in all sorts of unauthentic nonsense, with that in mind, heres my list:

Assault Rifles:
Ak-47 and AK-74 variants....yea I know the Beryl is already in game but these guns aren't going anywhere anytime soon and will be on future battlefields for generations to come.

Steyr Aug A3
L85A2

Tavor

AR15 variant that can fill multiple roles by the way its customized....anything from a pistol variant ...to mk18 to m4 block 2...to mk12 spr......7.5,10.5,14.5,16,18,20 in barrels etc.

AS VAL/VSS

Mg's:

m249

m240B

RPK 74

Mg3

SMG/PDW:

mp7

mp5

pp2000

Uzi/Micro Uzi

Battle Rifles/DMR:
FAL

G3

M14 EBR

SVDM

Pistols:
Makarov

Beretta m9

USP 9/45

Sig P226
Sig m17

cz75

MP 443

Sniper Rifles:
M24/m40
sv98
AWM

• Like 1

Dear Devs,

You've got a great game coming. Would be super nice to see more content for it to become even greater. Now on my side, I'd really love to see a rather exotic and less-known Russian MG. AEK-999. Based off PKP Pecheneg, it can be equipped with with a cool-looking shot-sound distortion muzzle device or it can be traded off for an also cool looking flash hider.

999-003.jpg

1327027369_pic_204.jpg

1447181186705.jpg

AEK-999 Barsuk (Russian  АЕК-999 Барсук) is a Russian machine gun chambered for the 7.62x54mmR round. It is a modernized version of the PKM machine gun   (2).jpg

aek999_barsuk_2.jpg

Barsuk-3.jpg

• Like 1

CZ-75

15z_CZ75B9mm_L_91102_01102.png

CZ 805 Bren

CZ-BREN2-BR-3.jpg?itok=PUI9uW2C

IWI Negev

2560px-IWI-Negev-Zachi-Evenor-01-white.j

IWI ACE

IWI-ACE-N-22-5_56mm-NATO-Magazine-1.jpg

QBZ03

1920px-QBZ03_automatic_rifle_20170902.jp

And some of the guns previously mentioned like the P90, Groza and AK12

Also the Meprolight M21:

L-PP-MakoGrp.jpg

XSHAPEs.jpg

Edited by KuroiLight

My Wishlist (if you are going to add some of these weapons imma nut into my pants) 

Steyr Aug A3

L115A3

Desert Tech SRSA1

VKS Vychlop

Colt M1911

And most important of all:

As Val & VSS Vintorez

AND PLS ADD SILENCERS FOR PISTOLS !

EA6AAE12-5E18-4FA1-BF6E-C7B5392F2573.jpeg

CD7FE625-DD8A-47D3-AD80-EBAAAD4E85BA.jpeg

71B0BCA9-5814-4674-B7EE-7C985DE847C0.jpeg

C716AEA3-162B-4B57-9566-59210449E5AE.jpeg