Sign in to follow this  
Temptor

Will there be an earning system? reward system?

Every Gun/attachment/equipment in the game is unlocked. Will we ever have to earn those things? i really think that would be a good idea. People are runnning around with 100 ft barrels, 2000 round mags and depleted uranium bullets, abusing the system. I think drum mags should be banned from the game honestly. it's GOING to get abused.

Yes, the currency you earn in-game will be used to unlock weapons. Everything is currently unlocked due to the server issues. Once they are fixed progression will revert to normal.

Yeah, it will all be locked later. Since the master server are broke right now all saving and XP gain is disabled. They'll be turned on later :)

Edited by Flamingo

Just now, dARKTOILETT said:

would be nice if exp would be saved as we are playing now and gain nothing ;x

hope that fixes come soon

While I see your point, I think it would be unfair to those who are still having connectivity issues, since they would fall behind in progression.

i hope they make the system with points you can spend free. I dont wont to grind for a weapon  throug 5 other, witch i dont wont. And i like to have a system were new players have enouth points to speed from the start, so they can build up a usefull setup. It is pain in the ass to play with standart gear vs fully upgradet gear

I think when they impliment the payment system they need a good local hosted firing range option so you can test what you want to work towards. Plus we need an environment to test what everything does.

I didn't know those attachments works I mean i tried to add Grip but didn't see differences. Does it really works? Or is it just cosmetics(at this moment)?

it feels like now the have no funktion. it makes no diffrent if you use a compensator, silencer ore flashider in game now. In real it makes a gigantig one. Same for grips, a M4 with a v grip or just a vertical one is much more compftebal to handel.

33 minutes ago, Oneill said:

it feels like now the have no funktion. it makes no diffrent if you use a compensator, silencer ore flashider in game now. In real it makes a gigantig one. Same for grips, a M4 with a v grip or just a vertical one is much more compftebal to handel.

yeah, attachments make no difference at all right now.