Flamingo

Poll: Would you want VOIP?

Poll: Would you want VOIP?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want VOIP?

• Yes, Directional Audio and Team / Squad radio.
    • Yes, however Squad radio only.
    • No, just text.

yes of course! I'm actually very surprised that a game of this HC nature does not have a ALL / Squad / Team VOIP. I really do hope they add it in the near future. If not just start with Proximity like in PUBG. If your teammates can hear you, so should the enemy. Makes it more entertaining really.

• Like 1

YES!

Let's face it shittalking enemy team or badallies is just a part of experience. 

• Like 1

I think personally, some ppl will still prefer to use Discord with ppl that they know and usually play along side on a semi regular basis, than with randoms. Saves on all that childishness, you dig me? You don't have to even be on comms to witness the vitriol, you can see it in the chat...just incase you're not listening to them. ?

Squad Voip, I agree on, with the option to mute when playing in a random squad...I'm at an age where tolerance went out the window years ago. ?

I was really hoping for some kind of VOIP where as you could only speak to the other 4 people in your squad but the squad leader and a separate key-bind for squad leader chat only so the squad leaders could also chat to each other.

Obviously we would need the option to totally disable it if we liked and also the option to mute a specific player.

I mostly use Discord/TS3 but sometimes do play alone so VOIP would come in handy then or even if there where only three of us on Discord/TS3 we could still talk to the other two random people in the squad.

Edited by ATOJAR

just make sure there is a volume option for people that don't want to use it. everyone should be happy that way

discord is not an option for organised server play