Cloak

Plz don't add flir/nvg optics

6 hours ago, Krake said:

Why?

Do you want to spend half an hour staring at a green monitor? No i'd rather look at something pretty.

Just now, Noosa said:

Do you want to spend half an hour staring at a green monitor? No i'd rather look at something pretty.

Well you don't need to use them if you don't want to... or did I miss something here? :D

Just now, Krake said:

Well you don't need to use them if you don't want to... or did I miss something here? :D

But if i'm not using them and everyone else is then what will happen to me?

Why the bloody hell always BF4 ist the only reason? There a dozena of games out there, all with nvg or Flir, and the work fine. 

So why you don't trust the developer and let them do there job. If it don't fit in the game, they came rework or delete it any way.

54 minutes ago, Noosa said:

But if i'm not using them and everyone else is then what will happen to me?

Well you get good and play the game without them. I really don't see what the problem is. The dev team has already shown good skill when modeling the scopes and I don't see why they would not find a nice solution to the nw and flir scopes so that they wouldn't become game breakers but more tools that you can use if you need them.

Edited by Krake

9 hours ago, Krake said:

Well you get good and play the game without them. I really don't see what the problem is. The dev team has already shown good skill when modeling the scopes and I don't see why they would not find a nice solution to the nw and flir scopes so that they wouldn't become game breakers but more tools that you can use if you need them. 

There's no "getting good" if you can't see.
I guarantee people will drop matches if this feature is at all necessary for some maps.

Boy o boy was the "Thermal Optics' or FLIR  so freakin OP in BF4. - Especially in any spammy attack vehicle. I hope WW3 doesn't turn into that.