Sign in to follow this  
Paladin Drake

[BR] Unfair Advantage Glitch/Cheating

The glitch is in this building. My guess is it is near the Hotel Nitrax entrance in picture one, near the rubble straight ahead, I have seen a player try to clip through the wall, and managed to succeed partially before I killed him. Then a few games later I am being shot by a sniper from a high elevation in the building, the sniper was located in the blown out part of the building somewhere.
There were also bullets coming through the wall around the second floor, right next to the X on Hotel Nitrax sign.

346250654_Glitchbuilding2.thumb.jpg.1cc5e959192fdc253b8084ef59f574e6.jpg2033276749_Glitchbuilding1.thumb.jpg.44979a95ab0cde4a33a0dcc4934421df.jpg

in a similar vein, I have also encountered an issue where an enemy was using some of the waist high concrete dividers (first picture) and the enemy is complete obscured yet that enemy was able to have line of sight and kill me while I had to maneuver around the obstacle to get LOS on him.

What is weird is this is looking like the place in the loading screen, where we see a sniper in firing position close to another one watching a screen. Are we sure that there is no acces to this place ?

Thank you for report, I will forward this to devs but will be nice to have more details in this case. In future please follow our template when you post bugs as will help us to track down issues faster. 

Closing as informed.