midazz1

current system requirements

quick question to devs or people who know this:

are the system requirements going to go lower/ is the game going to be performing better on weaker systems near final release? 

asking this bc my PC is kind of on the minimum requirements and since this is a WIP I'd expect the game to perform better over time, but if the system requirements will stay like this, I'm not sure if it's going to be worth a buy. Even though the game looks amazing, so I might just get a better PC lol

Thanks!

They will almost definitely be optimizing the game in the future, I remember reading in one of the FAQs that they said they are going to be working on optimization and server stuff first over anything else.

If you don't think you can run it, you may as well give it a try though. You can refund it on Steam if you've played less than 2 hours.

I can run the game at ~30-50 FPS depending on where I am in the map (in the middle of a team fight versus on the outside of the map doing nothing) and my specs are:

CPU: Ryzen R5 1600 @ 3.2Ghz

GPU: GTX 1050 Ti 4gb

RAM: 4x4gb 2400mhz

It's not the best of PCs and it's still totally playable for me, though I do plan on upgrading soon to a better rig overall. Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, sutithaon said:

They will almost definitely be optimizing the game in the future, I remember reading in one of the FAQs that they said they are going to be working on optimization and server stuff first over anything else.

If you don't think you can run it, you may as well give it a try though. You can refund it on Steam if you've played less than 2 hours.

I can run the game at ~30-50 FPS depending on where I am in the map (in the middle of a team fight versus on the outside of the map doing nothing) and my specs are:

CPU: Ryzen R5 1600 @ 3.2Ghz

GPU: GTX 1050 Ti 4gb

RAM: 4x4gb 2400mhz

It's not the best of PCs and it's still totally playable for me, though I do plan on upgrading soon to a better rig overall. Hope this helps!

I'll just get the game and refund it if I can't get it to run. Although your PC seems a lot better than mine, so I'm not entirely confident. thanks for that!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, midazz1 said:

quick question to devs or people who know this:

are the system requirements going to go lower/ is the game going to be performing better on weaker systems near final release? 

asking this bc my PC is kind of on the minimum requirements and since this is a WIP I'd expect the game to perform better over time, but if the system requirements will stay like this, I'm not sure if it's going to be worth a buy. Even though the game looks amazing, so I might just get a better PC lol

Thanks!

The optimization..... is not the best at the moment. But it will greatly improve in future.. I hope.

Tho don't expect this game to be playable with card performance-wise similar to 1030 kappa. RAM won't change for sure.

I think that CPU and GPU requirements will slightly lower in future.