Artaxiad300062

Potential maps for future updates

I would like to see other urban maps, from places all around the world. A part of the incredible experience in this game, comes from playing in 1:1 recreations of real life cities, such as Moscow's Red Square, Warsaw's Chopin airport. Here are some ideas I have for future places TF51 can potentially add to the game. 

Nagorno-Karabagh (A potential candidate for a real life World War 3 scenario) 

1280px-Stepanakert_June_2015.jpg

Since I mention, Nagorno-Karabagh, I have to mention Yerevan and Baku.

This is Yerevan

Yerevan-Armenia.jpg

This is Baku

GettyImages-170881144.jpg?f=16x9&w=1200&

Istanbul, Turkey

Istanbul-panorama-2.jpg

Washington D.C., USA

washington-dc.jpg

Paris, France

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BurgerBuddy28 said:

I would think a map in DC would be the most likely. Its either that or New york. 

Yeah, I think so too, those would be really cool. 

• Angry 1

Pripyat  whould be amazing, I think there is hugh chance for that... why ? L o o K  ! ! !

They already did amazing project connected to Chernobyl

http://www.thefarm51.com/eng/projekt/chernobyl-vr-project-2/

Look also on one of the images... There is circle in northern Ukraine ;)  just below Smolensk...   Chernobyl ?

I remember Single Player in COD 4 MW,  and custom map on custom server named Pripyat in that game.
It was one of the best maps ever in my opinion.  https://gamebanana.com/maps/54642

But I think mountain map should be great as well (Like  Karabach)

maxresdefault-3.jpg

Edited by [uNSq]makivara
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, [uNSq]makivara said:

Pripyat  whould be amazing, I think there is hugh chance for that... why ? L o o K  ! ! !

Look also on one of the images... There is circle in northern Ukraine ;)  just below Smolensk...  Kiev  or Chernobyl ?

I remember Single Player in COD 4 MW,  and custom map on custom server named Pripyat in that game.
It was one of the best maps ever in my opinion.  https://gamebanana.com/maps/54642

maxresdefault-3.jpg

I agree, they have worked on a Chernobyl environment before and this would be a great idea. Something in the worker's villages with all the abandoned apartment buildings. 

Maybe even inside the nuclear power station and reactor number 4?

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 1:00 AM, Funnyman440 said:

Pripyat, Ukraine

IMG_0438.PNG

On 10/24/2018 at 2:44 PM, [uNSq]makivara said:

Look also on one of the images... There is circle in northern Ukraine ;)  just below Smolensk...  Kiev  or Chernobyl ?

maxresdefault-3.jpg

On 10/24/2018 at 2:55 PM, Kian_2 said:

I agree, they have worked on a Chernobyl environment before and this would be a great idea. Something in the worker's villages with all the abandoned apartment buildings. 

Maybe even inside the nuclear power station and reactor number 4?

One of the files in the game folder is actually a picture of Chernobyl, so... 🕵️‍♂️

STEAM\steamapps\common\World War 3\WW3\HTML\img\backgrounds\cities\chernobyl_img

scrsht.png.1aa8a88ee5826b206f8ccb2d0ba05461.png

chernobyl_img.jpg.50dd0dfecbdd5da3c8e70e937b81653c.jpg

i really like these ideas. with how slow the gameplay is they need to be picky with maps with decent cover and inside buildings. as it stands right now there is barely any cover to hide behind with the current maps. (The one with the mall is the best map bc of this but C1/C2 needs work) i say reference Squad, Ready Or Not, Insurgency 1, sandstorm for infantry and post scriptum, Battlefield for open areas for tanks to roam in. idk if they made the maps they have now or picked them from real locations, but its poor right now. they have to let players play an early build of the map to get feedback on gameplay flow similar to the time bf4 was getting free maps for the community where there was no textures. 

• Like 1

What if they release a CTE build or basically an early dev build for content they are thinking of releasing, and we can test everything for them and give feedback. 

• Like 2

A seattle, Washington map would be pretty cool. Or Roswell, New Mexico, but at night.

So here's my idea for a location in Singapore, quite biased in my pick since I used to go there during my childhood.

There haven't been a forested area yet in WW3 so this is my pick for that. There's also an WWII era underground command post in that forested area.
Additionally, there's a covered area in the bottom left (it looks like a cross). That is filled with small shops and may be a choice for CQB combat.

1223794240_fortcanning.jpg.985550ded7f347b936a4ba4e74949ca3.jpg

On 10/26/2018 at 4:25 AM, kinkysumo said:

So here's my idea for a location in Singapore, quite biased in my pick since I used to go there during my childhood.

There haven't been a forested area yet in WW3 so this is my pick for that. There's also an WWII era underground command post in that forested area.
Additionally, there's a covered area in the bottom left (it looks like a cross). That is filled with small shops and may be a choice for CQB combat.

1223794240_fortcanning.jpg.985550ded7f347b936a4ba4e74949ca3.jpg

That looks interesting, but just fyi we do have a forested area in the Berlin map. 

• Like 2

Would most like a more rural map, maybe centered around a power station or hydro electric dam or something. All of the maps are urban right now and the game could use some variation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/25/2018 at 11:44 PM, Artaxiad300062 said:

What if they release a CTE build or basically an early dev build for content they are thinking of releasing, and we can test everything for them and give feedback. 

oh yes thats what it was. its a fantastic idea

Edited by Amaterasu
  • Like 1

yes More maps not Just in Europe and North America and Eurasia i think North Africa it will be good idea 

and probably as DLC (  North Africa DLC )

1 Bizerte Naval Base .. Geo location : 37°15'00.1"N 9°50'18.9"E 

image.png.dc2f7c36adfd010824cdc00652c2cd78.png

2 Tripoli Libya 

Panorama.jpg

• Like 1

My suggestion is to make some mud and forest map. Maybe some bunkers or camp to fight for. This would be nice hiding all around. 

09713333d051d83e088970eed8a2c363.jpg

• Like 1

image.png.af541b77bc56a94e265569d8fa1da0ff.png image.thumb.png.9e092dafd59a25859d239bbce0346438.pngimage.png.a98c0abd8730a10c0c2ca9553b307435.pngimage.thumb.png.62a561a7b5e5c35c8e57a0277ca96a7b.pngimage.thumb.png.52a7758f9d09b9322e46a4e2a8cec5b9.png

You know you want to ;)

Put Houston in as a map. And if you put Austin in would be upset.

image.png

Edited by TZoningHard
edit

I'd love to see Cyprus map. Its where lots of tension going on right now (Eastern Mediterranean Sea) and also an island map sounds nice.