Artaxiad300062

Potential maps for future updates

Åland main island.

Why? As it is a tactically important spot for practically the entire Baltic sea, I think it would make a nice spot for a game map to be located in.

It is recognized as demilitarized but in WW3's case it would likely not be that.

Exact Location is between Sweden and Finland:

Image result for ahvenanmaa

Mariehamn, Capital of Åland. (Ahvenanmaa in Finnish)

Image result for maarianhaminaImage result for maarianhamina

• Like 1

Another one: Copenhagen, the capital city of Denmark. Just because I love giving suggestions, and wanna make this game great. I don't often get to attend stuff like this, but when I do I enjoy it. Not every dev, especially AAA developers listen to the players. Probably because they have many more players.

Image result for copenhagen

Metro map:

From above:

Image result for copenhagen from above

• Like 3

Yes to everything except overused shit like Paris, London, New York etc that we see in every goddamn movie and game

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Devyx said:

Another one: Copenhagen, the capital city of Denmark. Just because I love giving suggestions, and wanna make this game great. I don't often get to attend stuff like this, but when I do I enjoy it. Not every dev, especially AAA developers listen to the players. Probably because they have many more players.

Metro map:

From above:

Image result for copenhagen from above

Wow, that looks good, especially if we can get inside all the buildings. 

Helsinki could be another one

Image result for helsinki

Specifically I think Suomenlinna could be one, with its many hallways and holes of the old fortress.

It's on an Island, so arriving by boat would be necessary.

Though there are many just normal buildings, they are built on the fortress island

Related image

Old cannons decorate the place

Image result for suomenlinna

• Like 2

How about finally some natural environment maps instead of gray concrete jungles. That's my biggest issue with the current state of the game. All the maps look almost the same. Gray, and full of concrete. The only non-urban environment map is Smolensk, which is still locked, and not even in the game. Yet almost everyone in this thread has posted image of a concrete jungle.

One thing that Battlefield game series did well was to introduce sufficient variety of map environments to play in, where as WW3 EA launched with 3 almost identical maps, probably because all 3 could reuse similar assets, if natural environment assets are still being worked on.

I'd like to see maps similar to for example Zavod 311 or Caspian Border from BF4. Or Dalian Plant, Daqing Oilfields or Dragon Valley from BF2. Those kind of environments. 

• Like 2

Charleston, West Virginia, USA. Just for the sake of everyone singing Country Roads. ?Image result for charleston west virginia

• Like 1

The city of Hanko in Finland. Due to the historical position and because Soviets wanted the land for themselves I suggest this one. They rented the peninsula for 30 years after the second world war as well, but demanded it before the war. In BF4 there is a map from the Karelia, though mostly forest was enough important to fight on.

I suggest historically important spots and places that have been described as tactically important in war.

Image result for hanko

Suggestion #2: The Island of Gotland, off the Swedish coast on the Baltic sea has also been described as tactically very important in the case of a war.

Image result for gotland

• Like 1

Please, Kiev and Sevastopol!
One of the most epic and tragic battles happened in those cities!
And in the existing setting, it would be a perfect fitment!  

Kiev
Kiev-World-War-II-Museum-.jpg

Fortress of Sevastopol
ÐаÑÑинки по запÑоÑÑ sevastopol fortress

• Like 1

On 11/8/2018 at 5:02 AM, del32exe said:

Yes to everything except overused shit like Paris, London, New York etc that we see in every goddamn movie and game

ÐаÑÑинки по запÑоÑÑ thank you gif

• Like 3

On 11/8/2018 at 12:07 PM, Devyx said:

Helsinki could be another one

Specifically I think Suomenlinna could be one, with its many hallways and holes of the old fortress.

It's on an Island, so arriving by boat would be necessary.

Though there are many just normal buildings, they are built on the fortress island

Related image

Old cannons decorate the place

Image result for suomenlinna

Beautiful! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I want any Czech maps :) And any nature or industry areal will be fine.

Český Krumlov, CZ:

image.thumb.png.5244a132e119eaa2fdd7603e9de39d9a.png

Prague, CZ

image.thumb.png.c4007bf0bd6da2280d345c40aca9f695.pngimage.thumb.png.f53089f960dde879ee3e6fe5f52b6c5c.png

Prachovské skály, CZ

image.thumb.png.8937dbf8cbf504bceec3e15d0acd1e27.png

Synthesia, Pardubice, CZ

image.png.a8a0e15c22ecec823d3e4587a74f64dd.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And Chrudim from Czech republic will be great. Great centre of city with square with  church. Near centre is historical city walls with many passages. There is any parks too. This is good place for great map, i think :)

image.png.b835cb30a937129a928463fb948b02a6.png

image.png.4ba2ea1505075243279ce1e91165ea90.png

image.thumb.png.3212a7f1eb89e8933f3a475f4ededafd.png

image.thumb.png.f7521c3b23fc41c36c2ffeeb175b483c.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, oos78 said:

I want any Czech maps :) And any nature or industry areal will be fine.

Český Krumlov, CZ:

image.thumb.png.5244a132e119eaa2fdd7603e9de39d9a.png

Prague, CZ

image.thumb.png.c4007bf0bd6da2280d345c40aca9f695.pngimage.thumb.png.f53089f960dde879ee3e6fe5f52b6c5c.png

Prachovské skály, CZ

image.thumb.png.8937dbf8cbf504bceec3e15d0acd1e27.png

Synthesia, Pardubice, CZ

image.png.a8a0e15c22ecec823d3e4587a74f64dd.png

Prague is very cool

On 11/7/2018 at 5:05 AM, SilentAssassin said:

Rome

eternal-cuisine-tesori.jpg

+1 for Rome. I really want to have fights inside that Colosseum. With open walkways in the outer bit, and capture points east and west of that ring, inside are 2 capture points for the field and that`s about it that you can fit in there. Lots of passage ways etc. I would love to play this :D

On 10/26/2018 at 6:44 AM, Artaxiad300062 said:

What if they release a CTE build or basically an early dev build for content they are thinking of releasing, and we can test everything for them and give feedback. 

roadmapsmolensk.png

On 12/11/2018 at 12:30 AM, Devyx said:

At least one of the maps added from the US should be called BurgertownUsa+priorities_39bb30_6854528.jpg

and you cold give comand like 'ramirez secure the objective in the centre of burgertown' ? 

Edited by RiGCz

10 hours ago, Artaxiad300062 said:

Yeah, I can't wait to try Smolensk, the city around the gate looks really cool. 

It's not a city map, it's an outdoor one, full of bushes and trees and grass and bullets :D

• Like 2