Artaxiad300062

Potential maps for future updates

10 hours ago, Ragir said:

It's not a city map, it's an outdoor one, full of bushes and trees and grass and bullets :D

Oh so it's not the Smolensk Kremlin, with the stone walls. 

Would be nice to see a Canadian town since nothing ever happen in Canada, last war was in what 1600something? haha

Old Quebec City would make an amazing map for this game

Lot of old buildings, snow and great landscape

And TDM in the castle would be amazing too haha

Image result for old quebec city

Edited by InfroD

The Moscow Metro, near complete map underground, mainly, some light armour also?

American based maps. rural and suburban.

English towns.

Military bases, anywhere.

• Like 1

Amsterdam or Rotterdam would be pretty cool as well

And in Rotterdam the Euromast in the background or even in the middle would be epic

Or my homecity Waalwijk ofc lol

Brazilian Favela - Let the God of Rage drink deep from the rage this kind of map would generate.

image.jpeg.5f048ad394a0b83718198eeceab92229.jpeg

• Like 3

How about Helsinki railroad station area? Not only the station but some other buildings near by too. There is this big shopping center called Forum near by and a national theatre right next to it. Devs shoud come to Helsinki and take some pictures.

H1.jpg

H2.jpeg

H3.jpg

H4.jpg

H5.jpg

• Like 1

I think people need to see the new maps as a way to expand both the types of map available in game and the parts of the world in game.

On the roadmap page, the devs have said they expect to have a complete game at nine maps.

Currently, we have four based around Central Europe, with three of them urban and one forest/plains (untextured when I last saw it so it's hard to tell)

That means we have resources for five extra maps, and as the game is called 'world' war 3, I suggest that they should be spread out.

Therefore,

Arctic map - Canada or Alaska

Desert map - Middle East or North Africa, maybe Pine Gap in Australia but that is very isolated

Jungle/Swamp map - Africa or South America

Some kind of megacity slum map - South East Asia, South America

Coastal map - Taiwan/China