Sign in to follow this  
AssassinThunder

Add pings in-game so people can know where to look

please. this will help out alot. just like PUBG, ROE, or other shooter games that helps out the team where to look.

Edited by AssassinThunder
  • Like 1

Agreed, it can be on the compass as well. You ping a location and a marker is on the compass indicating the mark so its not people spaming it a lot and less intrusive on screen but helps with communication.

• Like 1

the squadleader can give orders though, but indeed it would be nice if its more visible.:) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TZoningHard said:

Agreed, it can be on the compass as well. You ping a location and a marker is on the compass indicating the mark so its not people spaming it a lot and less intrusive on screen but helps with communication.

Yeah, markers on compass are a good idea!

• Like 1

i mean point pings are already ingame and given by the squad leader.

But i think u mean marks/pings for extra positions.

Agree that would beb useful

Although i like the idea i don't know if i'd like to see more visual aid. What separates this from the other is the lean to hardcore.

Arma 3 got eventually a feature called Tactical Ping that worked well and looked pretty good.

Ignore the fact that this is not Arma 3.

Squadleader could add points to a map (and only squadleader). It would help out with team assignments. Since all soldiers can access the map, it'd make sense. Pinpointing positions for everyone with pings sounds like a great idea to me, as long as the number of pings a SL can put on a map is limited to max 5 or so. 

Should this be moved to suggestions?

Edited by harconjj
My own blindness.

6 hours ago, Yuzuri said:

Not another battlefield/rainbow six siege..

That's why I would say add the pins to the compass only so you get the information but its not super arcady and the info you get still makes required you to think. 

Smhn. Objective already do some of the part. The rest should be seen with bare eyes. It will also allow squadmates to have 360 degree notification, instead of listening to gun shots or spot enemies along with squadmates. Also, tracer rounds kind of points to enemies anyway.

We could do a audio que that calls out the bearing of the spoted enemy. Spot a enemy and the solider will say enemy at 240 based on the compass.