Maxy

How old are you?

30 here.
Heck the average is seriously skewing to the 30+ side, which is a great thing with regards to community maturity.
All the younger ones must be too busy writing whiney posts in the rest of the forum about how they want to refund the game because they spent 3 months of pocket money on this and their potato computer can't play it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, Twisties said:

30 here.
Heck the average is seriously skewing to the 30+ side, which is a great thing with regards to community maturity.
All the younger ones must be too busy writing whiney posts in the rest of the forum about how they want to refund the game because they spent 3 months of pocket money on this and their potato computer can't play it.

you can bet they are, really annoying

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 8:00 PM, Twisties said:

30 here.

I may mess up your average, but I'm 70. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 and I thought I would be one of the older guys in this community lol. Played CS since 1.3 with alot of breaks, BF2 from release until death, BF4 same, some earlier COD games before they all went to shit.

• Like 1

I too am "way older" than most of you, with a single exception.  I have played fps since RS6 was first released, and the original Ghost Recon got me interested in military fps. 

So, my age will probably make the "average age" go way up! ?

Let's just say I remember watching a brand new Black and White Console television when I was younger.  Had a record player on one side and a Stereo Radio on the other.