Sign in to follow this  
Sin

Favorite food/drinks for gaming?

What's your favorite grub for long gaming sessions?

I like Jerky, cheezits, hot pockets, monster, red bull, and occasionally gfuel with a touch of vodka for taste.

59 minutes ago, dARKTOILETT said:

what the heck, that sounds bad.

all kind of tapas is great. no sweets. White dry wine or just water.

Yeah, I'm sure I'm headed to an early grave, lol. 

I used to drink monster like there was no tomorrow, buying them in bulk, I loved that shit. But I cut caffeine out pretty much completely so now just water for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Although I am partial to a glass of dry red or single malt scotch.

As far as food is concerned I don't really eat besides standard meals.

1 minute ago, astro2k said:

I used to drink monster like there was no tomorrow, buying them in bulk, I loved that shit. But I cut caffeine out pretty much completely so now just water for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Although I am partial to a glass of dry red or single malt scotch.

As far as food is concerned I don't really eat besides standard meals.

I'm actually planning to cut out caffeine soon. I am way too damn dependent on the stuff. Just not looking forward to the caffeine headaches when I cold turkey the stuff. 

3 minutes ago, Sin said:

I'm actually planning to cut out caffeine soon. I am way too damn dependent on the stuff. Just not looking forward to the caffeine headaches when I cold turkey the stuff. 

Its rough for sure, lasts about 2 days ish. For me it wasn't headaches just fatigue, I felt like I could just fall asleep at any given time when I was coming off it.

1 minute ago, astro2k said:

Its rough for sure, lasts about 2 days ish. For me it wasn't headaches just fatigue, I felt like I could just fall asleep at any given time when I was coming off it.

Oh boy, I can tell I should probably plan this around a time when I have nothing going on then. Caffeine is easily one of the worst substances.

If I'm honest I will have to say some sort of chocolate or biscuits. Since I'm British... probably a Lilt or something too.

Just now, Flamingo said:

If I'm honest I will have to say some sort of chocolate or biscuits. Since I'm British... probably a Lilt or something too.

Can;t go wrong with that. Tho, I did just google Lilt. America hardly EVER gets good stuff like that. :(

Russian Standard with Leninade to drink with Corn Flat bread to eat, especially at lan parties with the boys   

image.png

Edited by Andromeda
  • Like 1

Morning play: Coffee, cream  

Afternoon, Evening play: Bourbon, ginger ale.

Always eat before gaming. need fingers clean and dry to game better!

It's Polish game. Bread and water, that's how you play it! :)

If you got salary with overtime this month, then you can go fancy and sprinkle little bit of industrial salt on your bread.

Pizza and beer for evening. And for daytime sessions Chinese or Japanese green tea and lot of chocolate with nuts.

For special occasions White Russian ?