Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Sin

Favorite food/drinks for gaming?

Recommended Posts

What's your favorite grub for long gaming sessions?

I like Jerky, cheezits, hot pockets, monster, red bull, and occasionally gfuel with a touch of vodka for taste.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, dARKTOILETT said:

what the heck, that sounds bad.

all kind of tapas is great. no sweets. White dry wine or just water.

Yeah, I'm sure I'm headed to an early grave, lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to drink monster like there was no tomorrow, buying them in bulk, I loved that shit. But I cut caffeine out pretty much completely so now just water for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Although I am partial to a glass of dry red or single malt scotch.

As far as food is concerned I don't really eat besides standard meals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, astro2k said:

I used to drink monster like there was no tomorrow, buying them in bulk, I loved that shit. But I cut caffeine out pretty much completely so now just water for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Although I am partial to a glass of dry red or single malt scotch.

As far as food is concerned I don't really eat besides standard meals.

I'm actually planning to cut out caffeine soon. I am way too damn dependent on the stuff. Just not looking forward to the caffeine headaches when I cold turkey the stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sin said:

I'm actually planning to cut out caffeine soon. I am way too damn dependent on the stuff. Just not looking forward to the caffeine headaches when I cold turkey the stuff. 

Its rough for sure, lasts about 2 days ish. For me it wasn't headaches just fatigue, I felt like I could just fall asleep at any given time when I was coming off it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, astro2k said:

Its rough for sure, lasts about 2 days ish. For me it wasn't headaches just fatigue, I felt like I could just fall asleep at any given time when I was coming off it.

Oh boy, I can tell I should probably plan this around a time when I have nothing going on then. Caffeine is easily one of the worst substances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I'm honest I will have to say some sort of chocolate or biscuits. Since I'm British... probably a Lilt or something too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Flamingo said:

If I'm honest I will have to say some sort of chocolate or biscuits. Since I'm British... probably a Lilt or something too.

Can;t go wrong with that. Tho, I did just google Lilt. America hardly EVER gets good stuff like that. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russian Standard with Leninade to drink with Corn Flat bread to eat, especially at lan parties with the boys   

image.png

Edited by Andromeda
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning play: Coffee, cream  

Afternoon, Evening play: Bourbon, ginger ale.

Always eat before gaming. need fingers clean and dry to game better!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's Polish game. Bread and water, that's how you play it! :)

If you got salary with overtime this month, then you can go fancy and sprinkle little bit of industrial salt on your bread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pizza and beer for evening. And for daytime sessions Chinese or Japanese green tea and lot of chocolate with nuts.

For special occasions White Russian ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...