Sign in to follow this  
scath

Adjustable loadout or testing in customization

I put some terrible sights on my RPG - just to see what they'd look like. Couldn't get them off for the whole round, and I couldn't see through them at all.

That absolutely SUCKED.

Can we please either have adjustable loadouts OR loadout testing in the customization screen?

• Like 1

same thing happened to me yesterday hahaha, put some sights on my shotty and boom, mistake  ? would be indeed nice to "test"... or maybe easier, be able to customize the loadout ingame

+1 for this.... a simple "train map" where you can see trough your scopes/sights and shoot a few bullets on a small steady target to do a quick compare of weapons and customization would be supergreat

Edited by revdox
  • Like 3

I guess customising ingame wouldn'T happen because of the different load-outs that you can customise.
Therefor I would go for a training map/shooting range, so you can test your gear 

it would be nice, to setup several soldiers and weapons to quick change between and change game style accordingly to current game. and for that we need to have the option to change profiles during match without quit to main menu

2 hours ago, morphine said:

it would be nice, to setup several soldiers and weapons to quick change between and change game style accordingly to current game. and for that we need to have the option to change profiles during match without quit to main menu

You can do it now, I hope you know it.

If you customize your loadouts pre-match, you can change them in-game, in the spawn menu. You'll have all 6 pre-customised loadouts to choose from.

There are already a few other open-topics asking for a test/shooting range with everything unlocked. I'm sure they will implement it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nunbar said:

You can do it now, I hope you know it.

If you customize your loadouts pre-match, you can change them in-game, in the spawn menu. You'll have all 6 pre-customised loadouts to choose from.

There are already a few other open-topics asking for a test/shooting range with everything unlocked. I'm sure they will implement it.

Thanks! :)

On 10/24/2018 at 3:18 PM, revdox said:

+1 for this.... a simple "train map" where you can see trough your scopes/sights and shoot a few bullets on a small steady target to do a quick compare of weapons and customization would be supergreat

Testing map is supergreat, this also would be same great to be able to test things on it, before buying them (mentioned: preview option, shooting range and CQB training center), +1

Sign in to follow this