VenenaMedicus

Intro for Youtube films

So I know I might be a bit spammy, but I made an intro for everyone to use in this comunnity! You can use as long as you mention me as a creator.

I would appreciate any feedback, and thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Sticking to my own intros, but that's not half bad :)

Only comment I have is that it could be shorter? I mean, if I saw a 36 second intro I'd skip it quite fast...

• Like 1

I like the intro a lot! Sadly it's a bit too long to be a useable intro for me :( Nevertheless, awesome intro! :D 

• Like 1

Nice work, but I'm not a fan of long intros, I ALWAYS skip past them.

IMO they need to be less than 3 seconds. I'm very impatient.

2 hours ago, VenenaMedicus said:

So I know I might be a bit spammy, but I made an intro for everyone to use in this comunnity! You can use as long as you mention me as a creator.
I would appreciate any feedback, and thanks!

Looks great but would be better if its shorter.

Okay, to all the commentators here - I am currently working on version 2 of that intro. It will be around 15-20 seconds. Once I am done, I'll make a post.

19 minutes ago, VenenaMedicus said:

Okay, to all the commentators here - I am currently working on version 2 of that intro. It will be around 15-20 seconds. Once I am done, I'll make a post.

I don't understand the need for an intro myself. But to each their own. I always skip them.

5 minutes ago, Gulch said:

I don't understand the need for an intro myself. But to each their own. I always skip them.

Usually made to identify who made the video. Some also resort to watermarks with their logo.