Jump to content
VenenaMedicus

Intro for Youtube films

Recommended Posts

So I know I might be a bit spammy, but I made an intro for everyone to use in this comunnity! You can use as long as you mention me as a creator.
 

 

I would appreciate any feedback, and thanks!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sticking to my own intros, but that's not half bad :)

Only comment I have is that it could be shorter? I mean, if I saw a 36 second intro I'd skip it quite fast...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the intro a lot! Sadly it's a bit too long to be a useable intro for me :( Nevertheless, awesome intro! :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice work, but I'm not a fan of long intros, I ALWAYS skip past them.

IMO they need to be less than 3 seconds. I'm very impatient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VenenaMedicus said:

So I know I might be a bit spammy, but I made an intro for everyone to use in this comunnity! You can use as long as you mention me as a creator.
I would appreciate any feedback, and thanks!

Looks great but would be better if its shorter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, to all the commentators here - I am currently working on version 2 of that intro. It will be around 15-20 seconds. Once I am done, I'll make a post.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, VenenaMedicus said:

Okay, to all the commentators here - I am currently working on version 2 of that intro. It will be around 15-20 seconds. Once I am done, I'll make a post.

 

I don't understand the need for an intro myself. But to each their own. I always skip them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gulch said:

I don't understand the need for an intro myself. But to each their own. I always skip them.

Usually made to identify who made the video. Some also resort to watermarks with their logo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...