Sign in to follow this  
Kamikaze_Br

WW3 Issues and Future

Hi guys

Congratulations by amazing game!!!!!

I have few tips to improve WW3

- NEVER make game in 3 rd person, is to much unreal and is beneficial to campers

FIX ISSUES:

- Game resolution, looks like screen is with fog (blur)

- Save weapons configuration

- Team balance

- This game mode looks likes BF domination, so is better change round time (30 min or more is to much) by tickets (deaths).

- Increase jump, because cant jump little obstacles

- Across windows jumping

- Play with friend not working good

FUTURE:

- Defibrillator to force team play

- Train mode to test weapons

- South America server

- More weapons and vehicles

- World War 2 DLC will be amazing

After fix server, I guess you started very good and this game has all to be best FPS game.

(PUBG anymore…)

Just no make like Dice launching new BF by 2 years or like Americas Army that make different games (between AA2, AA3 and AAPG). You have in hands an amazing game formula, keep with it!!!!

See all of you in battlefield!!!

Regards,

Edited by Kamikaze_Br

I can go without the defib but this game has serious issues.

I totally agree with balance. I don't think i have played a single game that has been close. What either happens is only one team will use tanks ect and the other team cant work together to take them out with mines and RPG's. Or one team will cap all the flags out in the open but the other team only wants to fight for the flags in bottlenecked building areas.  Then half of the team that is getting owned leaves making it boring.

Also another thing that is so annoying is the stun you get when you drop off something. I can get that if you feel from a height that gives damage then sure. but when you only fall a small distance and lose all control over your player for half a second its so annoying.

I totally agree with the jump issue. Oh and not being able to run over small obsticals like shop window frames.

The main issue has to be some kind of balance. Also the maps feel too big. Not because i think they are but its because the servers never seem to fill up to 64 players. That might just be my luck though.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Kamikaze_Br said:

Hi guys

Congratulations by amazing game!!!!!

I have few tips to improve WW3

- NEVER make game in 3 rd person, is to much unreal and is beneficial to campers

FIX ISSUES:

- Save weapons configuration

- Team balance

- This game mode looks likes BF domination, so is better change round time (30 min or more is to much) by tickets (deaths).

- Increase jump, because cant jump little obstacles

- Across windows jumping

- Play with friend not working good

FUTURE:

- Defibrillator to force team play

- Train mode to test weapons

- South America server

- More weapons and vehicles

- World War 2 DLC will be amazing

After fix server, I guess you started very good and this game has all to be best FPS game.

(PUBG anymore…)

Just no make like Dice launching new BF by 2 years or like Americas Army that make different games (between AA2, AA3 and AAPG). You have in hands an amazing game formula, keep with it!!!!

See all of you in battlefield!!!

Regards,

1.3rd person view is only enabled for vehicles 

2. "save your configurations","Squad play" and "team balance" will be implemented after the server issues are sorted out

3.Jump is right where it should be because we don't want people bunny hopping like in COD (this will ruin a lot of people's immersion). Also this is why jump has been nerfed during closed beta test. 

5. What do you mean by across Windows jumping? 

6. Training mode is definitely coming with more vehicles and guns 

7.South America server might come based on how developers see if people are willing to pay for the game 

8. Why World War 2 DLC? Battlefield has already made one and we have seen plenty WW2 games released recently also the name of this game is WW3, should stay true with its core

Another reason should be the playerbase, it's already small so don't need to divide it anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Disable motion blur and it looks much better.

• Thanks 1

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:01 PM, Cral said:

Disable motion blur and it looks much better.

First thing that I did and didnt works.

But thx for tip