Lihaaja

TK'ing and sniping.

Several hours behind and these points are frustrating as playing in vechiles IMO.

- Sniper rifles can blow up your Leopard/T72... Since when has that been possible, considering that thick armors tanks have nowdays? The one which blew up my tank, wasnt even the .50cal one.

- I finally got a really modded T72 to play with! Cost over 5000 battlepoints to get that. Well, some douchebag teammate wanted that for himself, so he decided to teamkill me while I was driving it, and he took it. Friendly fire off while in tank or make it impossible to TK someone inside vechile? I have absolutely no idea how he did it though..

I'm really hoping they add serious consequences to TK. But how would the game discern the difference between an intentional TK (unless its repetitive) and accidental TK? 

2 minutes ago, harconjj said:

I'm really hoping they add serious consequences to TK. But how would the game discern the difference between an intentional TK (unless its repetitive) and accidental TK? 

The trick is to watch your fire and not make an accidental :P
I don't know what to do about grenades that friendlies run in to, but besides that.

For the OP, the only ways he would be able to kill you is if he cheated, or if he punished you for TK'ing him.

6 minutes ago, KasperBS said:

The trick is to watch your fire and not make an accidental :P
I don't know what to do about grenades that friendlies run in to, but besides that.

For the OP, the only ways he would be able to kill you is if he cheated, or if he punished you for TK'ing him.

Often it just happens that you are firing at an enemy, no worries no nothing, and out of nowhere someone just decides to go COD and run straight into the line of fire, die, and soon comment on the recent events in a manner that is confusing.

2 minutes ago, harconjj said:

Often it just happens that you are firing at an enemy, no worries no nothing, and out of nowhere someone just decides to go COD and run straight into the line of fire, die, and soon comment on the recent events in a manner that is confusing.

yeah I guess that is true, tried that a couple of times as well.
Would be cool if the game perhaps had a way to talk to people nearby, to maybe warn them (idk).

1 hour ago, Lihaaja said:

Several hours behind and these points are frustrating as playing in vechiles IMO.

- Sniper rifles can blow up your Leopard/T72... Since when has that been possible, considering that thick armors tanks have nowdays? The one which blew up my tank, wasnt even the .50cal one.

- I finally got a really modded T72 to play with! Cost over 5000 battlepoints to get that. Well, some douchebag teammate wanted that for himself, so he decided to teamkill me while I was driving it, and he took it. Friendly fire off while in tank or make it impossible to TK someone inside vechile? I have absolutely no idea how he did it though..

My guess is you teamkilled him and he punished you for it, resulting in you dying and giving up the tank.

28 minutes ago, harconjj said:

Ramp up the penalty each time someone punishes you in a match

On 10/24/2018 at 5:36 PM, Cral said:

My guess is you teamkilled him and he punished you for it, resulting in you dying and giving up the tank.

Ah... I actually figured it out how it happened.. It took me another match in the next day, when I accidentally shot some teammate in the head, and he punished me. Then I saw the killfeed and what it looks like when punished. I managed to miss it the first time. :D

So me and my team were pretty much spawnraped for a while when I got my tank. I managed to push enemy away from our spawn, but in the process, I ran over him accidentally. I guess he got quite mad and punished me.. So that section was inaccurate. Sorry.

Team killing should not have a forgive system up to the player, as this can be abused as started above about the tank, They also need to change that if you don't click anything  on the option to punish the player it should simply let them live and not automatically kill them. 

instead if you team kill by accident it will give them a option to forgive you , if they say no it will add one strike to your player , so if you team kill agian and they don't forgive you it would kill you kinda of like rising storms team kill system :).  example team kill strike 1/2, 2/2 =death the number can be increased  then it resets but if they killed 5 people in a space of respawing after getting killed for teamkilling it should remove them from the game.