Sign in to follow this  
WesDaMooch

Loot Boxes?

I was wondering if look boxes will be in the game in the future.

I am not against loot boxes if they are free and are unlocked with XP or something, but if they are payed then it would really suck. 

Thanks.

Edited by WesDaMooch
  • Sad 1
  • Angry 2

God please NO. The Lottery is where EA is. You cant Spell StEAl whitout EA you know!The devs already sad that this game will not have any P2W machanic. MABY ive the Commonity dosen´t  rage about it, we will see Microtransactions for skins. The Devs replied

Edited by ERZ_007

I found a pic in the files that might suggest that there could be some sought of lottery system...

Look at this:

box-loot.png

I hope the Devs dont mind me looking though the files

Edited by WesDaMooch

Ive seen that picture before. It could be something to do whit a "Meta Game" that they are planning. 

Very well explained here.

• Like 1

loot boxes should be not allowed in games because its lottery and lottery is for people at the age of 18  so there for this game if lootboxes come must be lock the acces for gamer only over 18 years of age

On 10/25/2018 at 2:33 AM, vin said:

This is a concept still in the files from when the game was being designed as a free-to-play FPS. It's not valid anymore.

As for loot boxes and microtransactions, in Early Access, we will have no microtransactions/loot boxes. After release microtransactions may be considered but will only be visual and will only be implemented with the support of the community.

Thanks.

isn't there already vast amount of customisation options available for free? cosmetics are going to be a tough sell

On 10/24/2018 at 7:38 PM, harconjj said:

Phew. 

No P2W stuff is what F51 said. Only cosmetic stuff.

Even then I hope to god it will not be lootbox related. And make it so you can choose what you buy. 

• Like 1