So, this is a realistic war game and there isn't any gory aspect ?

For example ,if not dismembrement ,at least there should be some blood stains around a dead body and i think that a dead body should remain for a longer time on the field without disappearing after 5 seconds ( it ruins the feeling).

Another cool feature should be impact holes on bodies with the difference between a hit on a armored zone and a hit on the flesh. These are cool features for a realistic game, i think.

I know that for now there are lots of more useful improvements and problems to be resolved  ,as well, but i think that in a near future the devs could take these features in mind.?

• Like 10

Yea, gore just like in soldiers of fortune, blowing off legs, glorius exploding heads.....

Thats maybe a bit extreme, but it would be cool to see some pink mist when shooting somebody.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think the main problem that The Farm 51 will run into is that EU laws prohibit "large amounts of gore" (read as "minimal amounts of gore"). Heck, even bloodstains can't be too large or splotchy, and don't even get me started on the rules in Germany.

While I do think seeing a pair of legs spinning away from a torso spraying blood after the guy gets hit with a 120mm HE shell from a tank would be pretty cool, I don't think it would be feasible with current EU laws.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Sjf0212 said:

I think the main problem that The Farm 51 will run into is that EU laws prohibit "large amounts of gore" (read as "minimal amounts of gore"). Heck, even bloodstains can't be too large or splotchy, and don't even get me started on the rules in Germany.

While I do think seeing a pair of legs spinning away from a torso spraying blood after the guy gets hit with a 120mm HE shell from a tank would be pretty cool, I don't think it would be feasible with current EU laws.

Im from germany one of the states with hardest laws and nowadays gore, limbs etc are no big problem at all, the is a eu rating system but most states only use there own system and ist no big deal at all

• Like 1

I would like gore to be in the game. Perhaps have the player decide if they want gore in options/presets.

• Like 1

Hi there, im from Germany too. In my opinion, are game studios that are not big ones like EA or Ubisoft pleasured with much better idias. I say following to the gore theme: Counterstrike was a mod by community members of Half life and it goes the biggest Inspiration for many games after that. 

It was the Killer simulator of School terrorist´s in the 90´s (Say the gouverments). And after 20 years we got in every single game more gore and graphic realism then the good old times before. 

That should WW3 also do for our members and users. Its totally outdated to use only blood sprites. Instead of that, it should be possible to integrate flying limbs and torsos by explosions from a he or rpg hit. Integrate burned bodies that turned into chacoal after a bomb throw.  simulated blood puddles like in postal 2. Brains and flying guts. Also the death Bodys should not disappear. The corpses should stack on the battlefield. It do a big performance hit on servers but it will be so damn cool. Im not a splatter fan, but i think the atmosphere of a shooter like this can never be beaten by big game studios and we have the chance to create a game that blow up the mind of people and let them feel the pure fear of an World War 3. Thats includes death animations too. If an Enemy hit by a gas grenade he should puke after a facehit which destroys his mask in it. Or bleeding eyes after body hits. My big wish is a game that let u dive in in a Feeling of WW3.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Snake XT said:

I would like gore to be in the game. Perhaps have the player decide if they want gore in options/presets.

I'm always up for more options!! you like gore? turn that ON, you don't like it, turn OFF... easy, and everyone will get whatever they DECIDE... :)

• Like 1

hmm i think bodies breaking apart is abit much. i think insurgency have blood stains and bullet holes on the player. that be a cool middle ground.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/24/2018 at 8:09 PM, Wyvern010 said:

Yea, gore just like in soldiers of fortune, blowing off legs, glorius exploding heads.....

Thats maybe a bit extreme, but it would be cool to see some pink mist when shooting somebody.

This is exactly what I was planning to suggest. Soldier of Fortune was very unique in this. Of course not blowing legs when hit by shotgun, but definitely should some limbs be ripped off when hit by RPG, tank shell, or artillery.

since there is no revive system i can see gore being good. but i can imagine what a pain in the butt it would be to implement it this late in development.

dont really wanna see people using RPGs on enemies however jsut to explode people however.

Edited by Kingfish999

On 10/24/2018 at 8:09 PM, Wyvern010 said:

Ooouuhhh the good old SOF games....

Yes, a red cloud would be nice, instead of that annoying Hit-Cross (which can be deactivated thank the gods)