hi there

First i would like to say what a good game!

I am having so much fun, ww3 has now fully replaced bf for me :) , ww3 brings back the hype feeling i had in bf2 and 3.

Great game by the devs 10 out of 10 from me, i hope to see alot more maps guns and ways to play to come later down the line.

They have probley been reported but just in case:

Build: 3242871

1:  Tank 3rd seat cam lets you see under the map and into other capture points

2: Xp some rounds i get it some i do not untill i restart the game fully some times i got more than i should have

3: Some buildings if you back up to the wall and hold alt you can see throw the walls/buildings

4: Laying down and switching weapon make you stand back up :(

5: Squad bug - some times if your in squad and someone leaves you can no longer invite people or join one untill you restart your game

offtopic that are not bugs:

1: please fix spawns spawning into 3-5 sqauds is not fun

Best Regards

VS

Edited by vigoroussoul
  • Thanks 1

Build: 3242871

also i don't really know why the devs use  2 .exe to run this game drop it down to one will help low to mid end pc load in faster and use less hardware usage

i say 2 .exe but realy there is 3 

1: ww3.exe

2: unreal.exe

3: easy anti cheat

if you make the first two exe into one that will help player load quicker :)

build : 3250942

slide bug: if i slide into a v shape small wall  ie: into the corner of it, it send me up in the air and kills me :D

also me and a round 5 players i know are getting no match end screen sometimes the game crashes and sometimes screen just locks and have to press esc and quite game